EPISODE 10

ANDERSON INVESTMENT���

��� Logan's Office ���

"Boss you have a letter. Coming from Paris" Jace entered and handed the letter to Logan..

He read it through and a smile broke on his lips. It turns out to be the best modeling industry in Paris wants to do a collaboration with him.

It's always been Logan's dream to work with the CEO of the company and now he just got the invitation.

"That means I'll travel to Paris in less than two days" Logan said.

"Who will take care of Francis and Frankie once I'm gone?" Logan thought.

He looked at the invitation and thought harder. The thing is that ge can't leave them with the maids cause they'll be busy with other things in the house and their nanny just resigned and if he leaves them with Castillo...he's house will be in total disaster before he gets back.

He was thinking hard on what to do about this cause he really needs to attend this event.

****

Christine got out of the elevator and rushed to her office. She looked at the time she was 20 minutes late. She slept late because of her argument with Iris last night.

"Good morning boss."Christine greeted and went to her table to sit.

"Christine" Logan called.

Christine stood up and went to him.

"Yes boss?" She said.

Logan stretched the invitation card to her. She took it and read it then smiled.

"This collaboration will be a great boost to your company" Christine smiled.

"Yeah, we'll be traveling to Paris in three days for this. When I say we I mean you and I do get ready" Logan said.

"Really?" Christine exclaimed happily.

She's always wanted to go to Paris. She heard that it was a town for the lovers so it has always been her dream to go there.

"Also, I want you to look for a competent and trust worthy nanny who'll take care of my kids while I'm away" Logan said.

"Don't they have a nanny at home boss."Christine asks.

"She's on a definite leave. She quit the job to go see her family and I can't leave them with my younger brother cause he has to go to school and he's too lazy."Logan said.

"I can be the nanny sir" Christine said.

"What do you mean? You're going with me, how can you be their nanny?" Logan furrowed his brows.

"Well how about we take them with us. I'm sure you're feeling insecure to leave them here.. What if you take them along with us. I'm sure it's not all the time that you'll need me so I can babysit them." Christine smiled.

Logan tapped the pen he was holding on his lips.

"That is a good idea." Logan muttered. "Just get ready, we'll be leaving in two days and prepare all the documents we'll be needing."he added and she smiled.

This is a great opportunity to bond with her kids...she thought.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

The quiz came to an end as the dean was addressing the participants and the audience also encouraging others to join next semester.

The admin took the mic and greeted them. She was going to announce the first three placers.