EPISODE 9

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

��� Library ���

Castillo walked into the library and his eyes scanned the room. He saw who he was looking for and walked up to her. She was sitting with Hazel.

Hazel was completing a project while Iris was reading for the quiz tomorrow.

"Everyone out!!!"Castillo ordered and Iris raised her head and that was when she noticed his presence.

Everyone packed their bags at books and headed towards the door, including Iris and Hazel.

"Everyone except you.."He said referring to Iris.

Iris looks at Hazel and told her to leave which she did immediately.

"What do you want?"She suddenly ask him sitting back on the chair with her eyes glued to her book.ttutty

Castillo snatched the book from her, closing it.

"Castillo stop this..!! I'm not done reviewing..!!"Iris protested.

"No..."He said firmly.

"What the heck is your problem..!!! I need to read for the quiz!!"

"Read at home."He said placing the book back at the shelf.

"I can't...."

"Why?"He cut her off.

"After school,I go to work and go home by 7....I barely have enough time to rest and do the chores at home. So please let me be."Iris begged but he was adamant.

"Fine!!! You can have the book to yourself...ugly face!!!!"She yelled at him standing from her seat as she packed her books.

She walked towards the door but then felt someone pull her arm and before she knew what was happening he trapped her against the door.

"Say that I'm ugly again....I dare you.."Castillo said keenly peering into her eyes and next she bit her lower lip.

"Can't talk again?"

"You're ugly..!! You're uglier than a zombie!!"She said and pushed him off.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a seat in the library making her sit and he sat in front of her.

"So is Lorenzo your partner tomorrow?"Castillo asks.

She rolled her eyes before nodding.

"You're being rude you know...I'm trying to be nicer here."He said.

"You're really wasting my time Casti..."

"Let's make a bet."He said cutting her off and needm snarled at him.

"Bet on what?"She arched her brows.

"If I win the competition, I'll kiss you and I mean it dummy..."Castillo said with a wink and she she gasped.

"Ewww.... gross."She scoffs.

"It's a privilege to get a kiss from me."

"And if I win?"She asks cutting him off.

"Your call...what do you want .."He said folding his arms.

"You stay the hell away from my life."Iris said.

"Ouch.....that's too harsh."Castillo said.

"Deal....?"

"Deal."He said and she took her books walking out of the library.

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

"Boss I think we're having a slight problem."Christine said.