EPISODE 39

"How does it feel to be dancing with the love of your life again?"Castillo asks and she blushed.

"Why'd you do that? You shocked me.."Iris said.

"I wanted Enzo to know that you're mine alone."Castillo said and she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her closer.

"I really want to kiss these lips of yours. But I wouldn't want to create another scene."Castillo said.

"Cas...."

"Yes my love.."He said and she blushed.

"Will you quit calling me that. It's too....cheesy."Iris said and he chuckled.

"Back to my question...why didn't you tell me that Enzo was having an affair with Kayla."She said and Castillo paused to look at her.

"How'd you find out?"He asks.

"It really doesn't matter..... maybe I wasn't good enough for him... maybe he just couldn't respect my decisions or he was just after my body. Maybe he never really loved me."Iris said and Castillo looked at her sadly.

"Am I a bad person Castillo?"Iris asks.

"No. You're one of the sweetest and adorable people I've ever met. You're too good Iris,you don't deserve to be hurt. You deserve to be happy."Castillo said and wiped a tear that dropped from her eyes and slowly hugged her.

..................

Iris needed to use the restroom but the restrooms at tye event building was filled up.....with couples eating themselves up. She had to walk down to the School's main building and use the restroom.

It was dark so she decided to use her phone's torchlight. She was quick and walked out of the restroom and flinched when she saw Lorenzo standing outside the door.

He had a cold,evil look one has never seen on his face.The smirk on his lip was literally a mischievous and dangerous one. Iris gulped hard and smiled lightly.

"Babe..... were you looking for me. I'm done,let's go back to the party..."She said and tried to walk ahead when Lorenzo gripped her elbow.

He walked and stood before her and his hands quickly gripped her neck tightly and immediately Iris's phone and purse fell to the ground as she struggled to breathe.

"What is going on between you and Castillo!!!?"Lorenzo yelled at her with so much anger in his voice.

You could even hear his voice echo in the empty and quiet building. The rays of natural light that shone into the hallway was the only source of light available.

There was no trace of smile on his face and she was scared cause no one was around and worse tye event building was far from where she was.

"Lorenzo you're hurting me..."Iris coughed but his grip became tighter.

"What about when you were hurting me by flirting with Castillo!!"Lorenzo yelled an she pushed him off.

"Flirting? Enzo you're worse!!! You have been fooling me for far too long and you had the guts to hit me because of a kiss!!! You're a traitor but I guess you were only trying to get into my legs. You're a big liar!! A cheat!!!"

And a slap landed on her face and she fell to the floor. Lorenzo gripped her hair tightly and hit her again and a small cut was visible on her lips.

"Tell me you love me!!"Lorenzo said coldly gripping her hair tightly.

Her face was looking all sweaty and messy as strands of hair gluer to her sticky face.

"I don't love you anymore!!"Iris snapped at him.