EPISODE 18

���️VEGARA'S ���️

"You still haven't told me what you're doing in New York."Christine said.

"Give me a break Rachel...I missed you."Anna said.

"It's Christine.....don't call me Racheal."Christine said.

"Okay..... Christine. Well you see a man approached me back home and said he was looking for Emily and the kid. They said the kid's parents have been searching for her."Anna said.

"So Emily isn't even her mom? What did you tell them?"Christine asks.

"Well I told them that you left with Moji and don't worry,I didn't tell them about your surgery so they'll have a hard time finding you. What will you do now?"Anna asks.

"I'll try looking for her parents and also I need to figure out if those people looking for her are truly her parents or if they mean harm to her."Christine said.

"Okay. By the way, where's Moji? I mean......Iris."Anna asks looking around.

"She's at school."Christine said.

" Anyways apart from that I really miss you guys. So Racheal,were you able to find your boyfriend and your kids?"Anna asks

"Yes...and now he's doing everything possible to make sure I don't go near them."Christine said with a sigh.

"Who wouldn't feel that way. You practically abandoned him to take care of those kids. Wait,is he married?"Anna arched her brows.

"Nope,he's.....still a single dad."Christine said.

"That sucks. You should've just went back to them as soon as you settled your debts. You should've explained things to him sooner then maybe you both would've been married by now."Anna said.

"I know girl but that won't stop me. I'll do everything to make sure I don't get separated from my kids."Christine said.

"Your kids aside.... what about him? Are you planning on getting back with your ex boyfriend?"Anna asks.

Christine stood up walking to the dinning to drink a glass of water.

"You're not giving me an answer Racheal. I asked if you're planning on getting back with your ex boyfriend."Anna repeated.

"I'll admit that I...still have feelings for him but it's not going to work out between us anymore. He'll move on with his life soon enough but before that I just need to earn his forgiveness and win my kids over."Christine said.

"So what are we doing about Moji? I mean Iris.....goshbi need to memorize the names..."Anna asks.

"I'll look for her parents."Christine said.

********

Lorenzo parked his car outside their house. He turned to Iris who already unbuckled her seatbelt.

"See you tomorrow babe..."he said kissing her lips and she smiled.

"Take care going home."she said and was about to open the door when he held her wrist.

"Do you want to have a sleepover at my house tomorrow?"Lorenzo asks.

"Sleepover?"Iris arched her brows.

"Yeah, then we'll go to school together the next day."He said and she bit her lower lip.

"Babe.... c'mon please. Just come to my house."He pleaded.

"Alright I'll be there tomorrow."Iris said.

"9pm..... tomorrow. I'll pick you up here."he said and she nodded.