EPISODE 12

��� ANDERSON'S ���

��� Frankie's Room���

Frankie stood on the bed as Christine applied lotion on her skin. Christine noticed something on Frankie's waist earlier when she bathed Frankie. There was a birthmark on Frankie's waist...she had the same birth mark on her waist too.

She really has to be careful so that Logan won't see it. She went to her closet and brought out a pink bum short and a black top and wore it on her. She made her sit and put on a pair of black socks on her feet before she put on her tiny pink ankle boots.

Christine took out a makeup kit which was on her cabinet and began to apply light makeup on her before styling her hair.

"And we're done.."Christine said and Frankie came down the bed, walking to the mirror to look at herself.

Christine looks around Frankie's room a noticed a whole closet filled with dolls....and doll houses. Logan really spoils them...what else was she expecting when she left them.

She held Frankie's hand and they both walked downstairs.

Logan was dressed in a black hoodie and sweatpants with sneakers and he had gold chains on his neck. He was busy with his phone while Francis played a game on his tablet.

"Daddy...!!"Frankie called running to him.

"You look so pretty princess.."Logan complimented touching her cheeks.

"Mommy made me look like one..."Frankie gushed and Logan looks at Christine who had a smile on her face.

"Let's have dinner before we leave.."Logan said as they all walked to the dining.

���WHITE HOUSE ���6:35pm....

Castillo,Miguel,Mason and Lorenzo walked into the room and met Vida sitting in front of the mirror as a lady was applying her makeup....while Bianca and Riele sat on her bed. Vida was dressed in a baby pink skimpy gown that hugged her body and she has black heels to match.

"Happy birthday!!"The boys chorused at the same time and she went over to them and they pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks guys.....being with you guys is the best birthday gift I'll ever ask for."Vida smiled.

"Now someone's being too sweet."Mason said.

"Hello everyone..."Luna greeted as soon as she walked into the room.

"Luna? I thought you wouldn't come..."Vida exclaimed.

"I'd never miss your birthday girl..! And this bitch over here kept nagging me too."Luna said pointing at Bianca.

"Hi boys...."Luna said hugging them one after the other before going over to Bianca.

"And we're done."The lady said to Vida and she smiled in satisfaction.

"How do I look?"Vida asks turning to them.

"You look more beautiful than the morning..."Mason teased.

"Let's go down your guests are waiting..."Riele said as they all approached the door then turned back only to see Bianca and Luna kissing each other.

"Not on my bed...you two!!!!!!"Vida said throwing a pillow at them before they all walked out.

✈️ AIRPORT ✈️

The car drove Christine,Logan and his kids to the airport as they all came down.

The security brought their things from the car as they all stepped out. Christine stared at the airport in awe, it was so awesome and so cool!

"I'm sure it's one of his private properties" she thought.