EPISODE 36

The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes and Iris wanted to break it but Castillo pulled her waist closer. He lifted one of her leg and held it on his waist while she held his cheeks trying to match his speed and slowly she released high moans into his mouth.

His hand found its way into her gown and carresed her smooth thighs moving his hand further and then broke the kiss.

"I love you baby..."Castillo said. "And I won't get tired of saying it."He added.

"I love you too."She said and embraced him warmly and he patted her hair.

.......fast forward........

��� HOTEL ���

Castillo held Iris's hand as they walked into the hotel unit. They were giggling and laughing to whatever it is Castillo was saying.

Christine was at the dining but the lights there were turned off so they couldn't see her. She saw Iris with a bouquet of red roses and she had stacks of chocolate in her hand.

"Goodnight love..."Castillo smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight.... dream about me okay.."She pouts.

"I always will."He said and hugged her before they walked to their room.

Minutes later, Christine walks into Iris's room and met her texting someone, obviously Castillo cause one could tell from the blush painted on her cheeks.

"Couz... aren't you asleep yet?"Iris asks then dropped the phone.

Christine just stood watching Iris keenly.

"Christine.."Iris called.

"What's going on between you and Castillo?"Christine asks and Iris paused.

"What....what do you mean?"Iris asks cluelessly.

"Don't play dumb Iris.....what's going on between you and Castillo?"Christine repeated and Iris heaved a sigh.

"We....have feelings for each other."Iris mumbled.

"Is it official?"Christine asks and Iris shook her head negatively.

"I'm asking cause I know you have a boyfriend."Christine said.

"Christine it's.... complicated."Iris said.

"But then you're cheating on your boyfriend with Castillo."Christine said.

"Christine Lorenzo has been cheating on me even before we got into a relationship. He's sleeping with his ex girlfriend but he had the guts to always slap me or hit me whenever I do something wrong. I'm always the one trying to fix our relationship. I'm always the one to apologize even if I didn't do anything wrong!! I've been trying to put up with him.... trying to understand him because of the pain he went through because of his previous failed relationships but he doesn't care and I won't stick with someone who's only after my body!"Iris poured out her mind and heaved a deep sigh.

"So....did you get into a relationship with him because you love him or because you only felt pity for him?"Christine asks and Iris turned to look at her.

"I loved Enzo. He was one of the people who showed me kindness and support in my miserable days in school but then I slowly fell in love with him....I thought I could feel the void he was feeling inside but it seems like he really doesn't care about my feelings at all."Iris said and sighed out.

"Chris I'm really tired. I want to rest.....please."Iris said sadly.

"It's okay I understand you but Iris you have to do the right thing before you get caught up in the middle."Christine said and left the room.