EPISODE 17

"Daddy....are you crying?"Sleepy Frankie asked as soon as she came down from her room.

"No,I just had something in my eyes. Where's your brother?"Logan asks as he carried her.

"Francis won't let me sleep in peace. He keeps snoring."Frankie complained.

"What happened to your room?"Castillo asks.

"I didn't feel like sleeping alone. Maybe next time you can invite mommy over so she can sleep with me."Frankie pouted. "Will you daddy?"She asked blinking her eyes.

"Go tell the maid to give you a bath and wake Francis up."Logan said as Frankie climbed down from his leg and walked out to her room.

"Mommy?"Castillo said in shock. "Don't tell me they know already."He said.

"No,they just decided to call her that."Logan said.

"Mommy indeed....and she actually turned out to be their real mom."Castillo huffed.

"I really don't want to see that Rachel ever again."Logan said standing up.

"What about the kids.....are you going to tell them?"Castillo asks.

"No.... they'll never find out that she's their real mother...!! And I'll do everything to make them forget Racheal."Logan said.

"But bro...have you tried talking to her calmly? Maybe she has a good reason for running off like that. Will you really deny her of her......."

"My kids Castillo!! They're mine!!"Logan half yelled.

"Fine! They're yours....but Logan you can't hide the truth forever. Those kids will eventually need their mom."Castillo said.

*

*

******MEXICO******

Cole knocked on the door and a lady in her mid twenties opened the door.

"How may I help you?"The lady said.

"You're Anna right? The owner of this house."Cole said.

"Yes I am. Any problem?"Anna asks.

"Do you know this woman?"Cole asks showing him a picture of Emily. "We got an information that she lived with you here with her 8 months old baby.... this was 17 years ago."Cole said.

"Yes I know Emily and the baby. But Emily ran away. I don't know where she is."Anna said.

"And the baby?"Cole asks.

Anna looks at them hesitantly.

"Please Anna,the baby's parents have been looking for her for a very long time now."Cole said.

"My best friend Racheal took care of the baby after Emily left. But then Racheal also left with the baby...and I don't know where they are."Anna said.

"What's the name of the baby?"Cole asks.

"Moji....her name is Moji"Anna lied.

"Thanks for the information... please if you are able to contact this Rachel,please give her my number so she can call me."Cole said giving Anna a piece of paper.

"I will."Anna said and Cole left with the other men.

"I need to reach Racheal."Anna mumbled.

*

*

Lorenzo's car parked in the school garage as he stepped out of the car with Iris. He picked her up from her house that morning. He held her hand as they approached the school building with students glaring at them and murmuring.