EPISODE 26

"Who kissed who?"They heard a voice at the door and they both turned to who it was.

"Why are you two in that position? And who kissed who?"Bianca asks while Iris got down from the table.

"Iris go."Castillo said tucking his hand in his pocket while Iris left the room.

"Where are the others?"Castillo asks.

"They left. Don't try to dodge my question."

"Yes I've kissed Iris."Castillo said.

"Hold on a second,are you two in any sort of secret relationship?"Bianca asks.

"No....don't blame the girl. I kissed her,I'm the one that made the move."Castillo said.

"Why'd you kiss her?"She asks.

Castillo ruffled his hair and heaved a deep sigh.

"I'm leaving,I have basketball training by 5."Castillo said trying to leave but Bianca blocked the way.

"You're not leaving her until you tell me what I want to her. Do you like Iris?"Bianca asks.

"Reframe the question."

"Do you love Iris?"She asks and he nodded.

"Castillo you know it's wrong. Lorenzo is your friend and my friend too. Right now I want to go tell him but I can't cause you two will get into a fight. There are so many girls out there,why Iris?"Bianca yelled at him.

"Cause she's the one I want.... she's the one I love."Castillo said.

"What you're feeling for Iris right now is plain obsession!!..... Obsession in the highest level!! Enzo is your friend"Bianca said to him.

"Obsession? Bianca I know the difference between love and obsession."

"How can you know the difference between them when you don't know what it's like to fall in love with a girl?"Bianca asks.

"Bianca you're being too harsh! Stop it!"Castillo said holding back his anger.

"I'm not being harsh. What you're doing is pure wickedness! You're a jerk!"She yelled añgrily at him.

"Loving Iris is wickedness to you?"

"If Iris was your girlfriend,would you be happy if someone else is doing the exact same thing you're doing now?"She asks but he only kept mute, turning his gaze away from her.

"I'm glad you know the answer to that. I'm so disappointed in you Castillo."She snapped at him and walked out.

��� ANDERSON'S ���.....7pm......

Iris walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water. She was barefooted and wore a big shirt that stopped in between her thighs. Castillo was in his room as of the moment and he was quite busy.

She wanted to ask him about what he and Bianca talked about but seems like he didn't really want to day anything about it. She took the bottle of water and walked out of the kitchen and behold,she met the boys at the living room.

"Iris?"Mason squinted his eyes to be sure of whom he was seeing.

"Babe what are you doing here?"Lorenzo asks walking to Iris.

"And why are you dressed like that in Castillo's house and why are you wearing his shirt?"Miguel asks.

"Hey this is my shirt..."

"Why are you here? So now you're hanging out at Castillo's place? When did all these start and I'm not even aware?"Lorenzo said trying not to tell at her.