EPISODE 31

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

��� Basketball Court ���

"Listen up team....I've spoken with the administration and they've announced tye venue for the competition and we'll be the host school. It'll be a shame if you loose in your own territory."Coach Collins said .

"I want you all to be on your best behaviors tomorrow.....work as a team,strife, persevere and think positive. I trust in your abilities and I know that you will make the school proud. Am I understood?"He said.

"Yes coach!!"They all chorused.

"And one more thing, I want you all to be focused once the game starts. Listen to your captain and like I always say,once the game begins,don't show all your cards..... strategize,know how your opponent thinks, figure out their next move and I assure you that you will all come out victorious."Coach Collins said.

"Good luck and congratulations in advance."He said.

"Thanks coach!"They said and he left.

***

"Big day we've got tomorrow..."Mason said.

"I know. I need to get a good bed rest. The ball is the day after tomorrow and these school events are starting to tire me out."Castillo said.

"Speaking of the ball. Do you have a date?"Mason asks drinking water from a bottle.

"Yup."

"Who?"Mason asks.

"Just someone...... someone interesting."Castillo smirked.

"Wow....you moved on too quickly."Mason said and Castillo paused what he was doing and slowly turned his gaze to Mason.

"Sorry,wrong choice of words."Mason apologized and Castillo started walking out.

"Hey Cas....sorry."Mason said running after him.

Castillo stopped and turned to him.

"Please Mason, don't bring that up. I'm trying to forget about whatever feelings I have for her....don't make me feel worse."Castillo said.

"Okay...."

���ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

��� Logan's Office ���

Logan was going through a set of files in his office. He just had three meetings in a row with some foreign shareholders because of the new project they'll be launching and back at tye office,he and Grace has a pile of work and lots of them needed his signature.

Grace walked into the office with another pile of files and dropped it on her table. Once she reviews it and sees it's of good use,she gives it to Logan to sign.

She looks over at Logan and saw him yawning tiredly. She stood up and walked to the coffee brewer and brewed a cup of coffee for him then walked over to his desk.

"For you boss."Grace said dropping it on his table.

"Thanks."He said not looking at her as she walked behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?"He asks turning to look at her.

"Just relax boss."Grace smiled and began to give him a massage.

Logan leaned on his chair and closed his eyes. He really needed this,his neck and shoulders were aching and this is a good cure remedy.

Grace bit her lips admiring his facial features. Fro his thick brows and thin long lashes to his well sculpted nose and full lips. She moved her hands from his shoulder and unknotted his tie and he breathed out,his eyes still close.