EPISODE 32

��� ANDERSON'S ���

Anna and Christine sat patiently waiting in the living room. The private investigator called her and said that he was on his way. They kept pacing up and down, nervous if he found anything. The maid led the man in and they walked to him.

"Did you find anything?"Christine asks hastily.

"Yes. I found out where Emily lives."The man said and handed them a paper which contains an address.

"She lives at Benson Missouri City. It's at the outskirts of the town. Once you get there head to the second address. She lives at the apartment..."The man said and Christine nodded.

"Thank you so much."Anna said and the man left.

"Let's get going Anna, we're meeting that bitch today."Christine said and rushed to get her bag as she and Anna walked out to her car and Christine drove off.

��� WHITE HOUSE ���

Vida sat on her bed frequently glancing at her phone waiting for a message. She stood up and went to take a shower.

She wasn't in school today because she was really focused on finding her sister. She came out of the bathroom and settled for a simple white gown which stopped above her knees. She packed her hair into a messy bun and settled for a black pair of shoes.

Her phone beeped and it was a message.

���Benson Missouri City, 342Q Mover Bridge. She lives at an apartment there. It's a conjoined 5 storey building and she lives at block 39. It's a 5 hours drive���

Vida picked her bag and her cellphone and rushed out of her room to the parking lot. She met her personal bodyguard and driver waiting. She got into the back seat while her bodyguard sat at the front with her driver.

"To the airport...now!!."She instructed,fastening her seatbelt as the car took off.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

��� Basketball Court ���

Castillo came face to face with the captain of the opposing team...the Blue Jaguars. They played a game... Rock Paper Scissors and Castillo won and he picked a side of the net.

Immediately, the coach bounced the ball in front of them and Castillo quickly snatched the ball and the game began.

���️Ladies and gentlemen the game has just begun with the Captain of the White Devils, Castillo taking the lead. The blue Jaguars seem though and I can tell that this is going to be a tough game.

��� White Devils!!!

���Go Castillo Go!!

���White Devils!!

���We love you Mason!!

���White Devils!!

���️ Blue Jaguars

���️Blue Jaguars

���️Blue Jaguars

Lorenzo kept glancing at someone over at the side where the Blue Jaguars school stood cheering for them. She looked his way and he winked at her.

That's Kayla and yes,she attends the opposing school. She and Lorenzo kept making silly eye contacts and even exchanging text messages.

Iris wasn't even aware,she was too focused on cheering for Castillo. Anything Castillo's hand gets off the ball,he takes a quick look at her and she was hyping him seriously. He would secretly wink at her and her cheeks would always turn red