EPISODE 30

..... SAME DAY......

Vida was still sobbing in the room when Olivia walked in. Olivia shook her head and walked over to Vida and hugged her.

Even if Cole is doing everything to find Vanilla,it's just looking like a hopeless case and she knew that Vida has also been searching for her.

"Vida stop doing this to yourself."Olivia said but Vida was hesitant.

"We don't even know if she's alive or dead. What if she's roaming on the streets? What if she's out there suffering? What if she's getting bullied by others? I promised myself that when Vanilla grows up that I'll protect her and keep her away from anyone who wants to harm her. But it's been seventeen years and I still can't fulfill that promise."Vida said.

"We're doing everything to find Emily and I promise you....I'll find her."Olivia assured.

"I know.....I know she'll come back."Vida said.

******LORENZO'S HOUSE*****

��� Lorenzo's Room ���

"My friends are at your house right?"Lorenzo asks.

"Yeah. They came to visit Castillo bit Vida isn't with them."Iris said.

"I know.....she's busy. Why are you here?"He asks.

"Do I need permission before I come to my boyfriend's house?"Iris asks.

"Boyfriend?"He huffed. "You should've thought of that before you kissed Castillo"

"I said I'm sorry, please. Are we going to remain like this?"Iris pleaded.

"Do you really love me like you claim? Iris look at me..."He said and she raised her gaze to him.

"Do you love me?"He asks.

"I-I do."She bit her lips.

"You're not even sure."He said.

"I love you Enzo. Don't you trust me?"She asks.

"Trust....Trust.....you keep asking me about trust hit you kissed Castillo."Lorenzo yelled at her.

"Please.... what will I do to make it up to you."She asks and he paused to look at her.

"Really,you want to make it up to me?"He asks softly and she nodded.

"Prove to me that you truly love me."He said and she looked at him.

"How?"

Lorenzo walks to her and held her chin then kissed her lips softly. He turned her, making her back face him as he pulled her closer to his body. He pulled the hand of her sleeveless gown down and kissed her bare shoulders, sucking her neck and leaving very visible hickeys all over.

Iris swallowed hard and bit her lips as Enzo kept caressing her body. He carried her in a bridal style and placed her on his bed. He took off his shirt and trouser, leaving him in his shorts.

Iris gulped hard as he began to kiss her legs up to her thighs, caressing it lightly. He took her shirt off leaving her in her bra and short skirt. Lorenzo was stunned, looking lustfully at the big melons before him.

He kissed the top and unhooked her bra as her boobs poked out and her n*pples erect.

"I like them..."Lorenzo grinned playing with her n*pples and Iris shut her eyes enjoying the feeling.

He stopped and pulled his shorts down revealing his d*ck and Iris looked away.

He brought her closer and kissed her lips.