EPISODE 33

"Don't..... Don't go to him anymore."Castillo said hugging her tightly.

"Huh? Did you guys have a fight?"Iris asks breaking the hug.

"Um....it's nothing. I mean, Lorenzo went on an errand but he'll be back soon."Castillo lied and patted her hair.

He isn't going to tell her. She'll find out sooner or later on her own and that way she'll finally come back to him willingly without doubts.

"Let's go to the field..... they're having fun over there."Iris said dragging Castillo's hand.

~~~~BENSON MISSOURI~~~~

Vida stepped down from the car with her bodyguard. They rode a taxi to the place since she didn't come with her car. Her eyes scanned the dirty environment and she almost puked.

"Seriously!!"She cursed.

"Holy hell don't tell me that Emily has Vanilla! It's going to be a disaster to find out that my sister grew up in a wrenched area like this...uhhh."Vida sighed.

"Mam Vida,do you want me to find Emily myself?"Her bodyguard asks.

"No....I want to personally see that witch...."Vida said.

Her bodyguard held her hand, leading her through the area. They got to the building and he started asking around....they were still at the ground floor about to cross a corridor when someone poured water and it slightly splashed on Vida.

"Hey!!!!!!"Vida yelled at the middle aged lady.

"I'm sorry..."She apologized.

"Have you lost your brains!!!! Are you blind!!"Vida yelled at her.

"She said sorry didn't she?"Another person chipped in.

"Better shut that dirty trap of yours.....I wasn't talking to you!!!"Vida yelled at the other lady.

"Enough woman!!! Do you have any idea who you're talking to!! Seems like you want to loose your homes and source of livelihoods!"Her bodyguard defended and took her away as they headed straight to Emily.

They got to Block 39 and knocked on the door but there was no response. They barged into the place and met Emily all dressed like she was about to go out.

"Sorry if I took too long. Do you need anything? Who are you?"Emily asked unaware that this is Vida cause the last time she saw her was when she was a year old.

Vida scanned Emily from head to toe and shook her head.

"Get her...let's go."Vida instructed heading to the door.

"And who the hell are you!! I'm not going anywhere!!"Emily barked at her.

Her bodyguard took out a gun tugged at the front of his trouser and pointed it at Emily and she flinched.

"Got anything else to say?"Vida asks and Emily kept mute, glaring at her.

"Let's go!"Vida snapped at her as they walked out of the apartment with Emily.

Shortly after, Christine and Anna were already standing at the door, knocking but there was no response. They opened the door and scanned through but everywhere was empty.

"Are you sure he got the right address?"Anna asks and they stepped out of the door.

"Excuse me miss...."Christine halted a lady and walked over to her.

"Have you seen this lady?"Christine asks showing her the picture.

"Oh Emily,she just left a while ago with a grumpy looking guy and a teenage grouchy brat."The lady said.