EPISODE 21

��� RAVEN CAFÉ .....7:15pm.....

Iris stood outside the cafe busy with her phone. She was waiting for Castillo to come out of the cafe since they were going to hang out.

She didn't notice Castillo walk out of the cafe and was now standing behind her. He noticed some boys passing by and staring at Iris lustfully. Castillo glared hard at them and took off his jacket and wrapped it on her waist.

"What the...."

"You're attracting unnecessary attention. Why do you wear short things."Castillo said now facing her.

"Are you saying I should start dressing like holy Mary...?."Iris asks.

"I'm not against you putting on short clothes but at least you can wear shorts instead of short skirt.... you're showing too much skin. Can you even bend?"He asks adjusting the jacket on her waist properly while she just looked at him, smiling inwardly.

"What's going on here?"Lorenzo's voice could be heard and they both turned to him.

He grabbed Iris away from Castillo.

"Enzo he just lent me his jacket cause my skirt was too short."Iris explained.

"We were going somewhere before you interrupted."Castillo said and Lorenzo arched his brows.

"Where were you going with him?"Lorenzo turns to Iris.

"We'll just eat out Enzo.....I'll go home later on,don't worry about me "Iris said.

"Let's go."Castillo said trying to hold Iris's hand but Lorenzo yanked it off.

"I'll come with you"Lorenzo said.

"What! Enzo it's not necessary."Iris protested.

"He's my friend too so why can't we all eat out. Let's go,I'm starving."Lorenzo said and took Iris to his car.

"Son of a___"Castillo mumbled and drove off.

**********

"The menu please.."Lorenzo told the waiter and he dropped it on the table.

"I'll just have mashed potatoes with crabs. I'm not really hungry."Castillo sighed tiredly.

"I'll have broccoli salad and shrimps..."Lorenzo said closing the menu.

"I'll go with steak and crabs."Iris said.

"Why not try shrimps, they're pretty tasty and easier to digest."Lorenzo said.

"Um....I'm not really a fan of shrimps,I prefer crabs."Iris said.

"C'mon just try it or are you allergic to it?"Lorenzo asks.

"No I'm not.....I just don't like them."Iris said.

"But they're good and I want you to eat them......"

"Don't force the girl Enzo. Let her eat what she wants."Castillo said not looking at him.

Lorenzo scoffs and leaned back on his chair. The waiter came back with their food and they started digging in immediately. Lorenzo constantly tries to feed Iris the shrimps but she always refused and it amused him but he didn't show it.

Iris's face turned pale immediately her crabs finished.

"You can have mine.."Castillo said. "I'm full already...."Castillo said dishing his crabs into her plate and she smiled widely.

"Thank you..."Iris said and resumed eating.

Lorenzo got upset and stood up immediately.

"I'll just use the restroom."He said and walked out.