EPISODE 40

���HOSPITAL ���

Riele,Vida,Bianca and Castillo were inside Iris's ward as they looked at her. She was still unconscious although the bleedings have stopped and her head was wrapped with a bandage. Her female doctor was there checking her vitals and jotting something in a file.

Christine stormed into the room as rushed to Iris.

"Hello doctor,I'm Christine Vegara...her relative."Christine said and Vida turned sharply to Christine.

"Vergara?"Vida thought.

"How's she doctor?"Christine asks.

"Well according to the x-rays,she has just a slight internal injury on this side."The doctor said touching the side of Iris's wrapped head due to when she hit her head at the edge of the wall. "But luckily there is no internal bleeding. She'll be fine when she wakes up but I'd suggest she's detained at the hospital for a while."The doctor said.

"Will any complications arise?"Christine asks.

"Well,she'll feel a sharp pain on her head when she wakes up and if not properly attended to, the injury might open and it can cause a blood clot so it's better we leave her here so I can monitor her closely."The doctor said and left he room.

"Where's that boyfriend of hers!"Christine turned to them.

"Where he's supposed to be."Bianca replied.

⛓️⛓️ City Jail ⛓️⛓️

Lorenzo stood behind the jail door as Mason and Miguel kept scolding him.

"Lorenzo were you seriously going to rape her? Like rape!"Miguel asked.

"Guys I'm sorry,I don't know what came of me."Lorenzo said ruffling his hair.

Miguel stepped back shutting his eyes tightly.

"To think we sided with you all these while. Lorenzo I least expected this from you....."

"Lorenzo!!!!"Olivia called walking into the prison.

She stood before him and hit him through the door and he winced.

"Seriously!! You're lucky your uncle isn't home or else you're done for."Olivia yelled at him.

"Aunt I'm sorry...."

"Sorry? When did you turn into a rapist!! God.....Lorenzo I don't know what to do with you anymore. So because you're parents don't live in the country you think you can behave like a tout!!! Not only did you try to rape her...you physically abused her!!"Olivia said angrily.

"Aunt calm down."Miguel said.

"Don't tell me to calm down.."Olivia snapped.

A police officer walked to them and greeted her warmly.

"Mam,we can't post bail now since it's late but for you....we can make arrangements for that."The police said.

"No....he's sleeping here tonight."Olivia snapped and walked out.

"Aunt! Aunt! Aunt Olivia!!! Please don't leave me here."Lorenzo said almost crying and then turned to his friends.

"Please....you guys should just pity me...I'm begging you."Lorenzo said.

"Did you listen to Iris when she begged you to stop! Goodnight!!"Mason said and walked out.

"Miguel..."

"Do you want to know Iris's situation now? She's at tye hospital, unconscious,who knows what will happen to her when she wakes up! Lorenzo what the hell were you thinking to hurt that girl!! You know how weak and fragile she is but you still...... arrghh!!"Miguel stormed out.