EPISODE 34

"When we're done with them. Would you like to go on a date with me?"Castillo asks and Iris's jaw dropped.

Is he for real? A date?

"So what are you saying? Is it a yes or a no."Castillo said and she placed a quick kiss on his lips and looked away.

"I guess it's a yes."Castillo said and pecked Iris's cheek.

.......NEXT MORNING......

Iris moved a bit mumbling sleepily. She squinted her eyes and tried to get up but something was hold her down. She rubbed her eyes and saw that it was Castillo's hand which he wrapped protectively around her waist and a chuckle escaped her lips.

She looked up and saw him still sleeping peacefully, looking like a fallen angel. She ran her hands through his hair and gently carresed his face,brushing her fingers on his lips.

"So cute..."Iris muttered.

"I know..."Castillo said with his eyes still closed and Iris gasped.

He opened his eyes and her face was already buried in his chest.

"I have such a shy baby."He teased patting her hair.

She sat up and he did the same as well.

"How was......your night?"She asked when he kept staring at her making the moment so awkward.

He didn't reply,he leaned in for a kiss when her phone rang and he stopped. She picked her phone and it was Lorenzo but the caller ID was BABE.

Iris quickly faced Castillo like she was seeking permission from him whether to answer or reject the call.

"Answer it."He gestured and she swiped the answer button.

��� Hello Enzo...

��� Babe.....how are you?

��� I'm..... I'm ok.. ay.

She stuttered when Castillo kissed her neck,sucking it.

���Do you want to come over to my house this afternoon?

���Um....I.......

"Castillo stop it.."She whispered palming the phone's speaker.

Castillo bit her earlobe trailing kisses on her face. He proceeded to kissing her exposed shoulder,carressing her hand.

��� So what are you saying?

��� Enzo....I'm going to Paris today.

���Why? What happened?

��� Castillo's brother wants us to go for a weekend vacation. Maybe when I get back.

���Oh....okay. See you on Monday,I love you.

Iris looked at Castillo who was still busy kissing her body.

���I... love you too.

Castillo stopped.

���Bye...

Enzo hung up and Iris kept the phone looking at Castillo whose expression was unreadable. He took her phone and funnily,there's no passcode. He scrolled to her contact and changed Lorenzo's name from Babe to Enzo.

She looked at him and he wasn't smiling at all. He crawled out of the bed, getting up. He wasn't saying anything to her.

"Is it because I said I love him?"Iris spoke and he turned to her and walked back to her.

"Not like I mean it"....she said inwardly.

"I'm not a guy who gets jealous unnecessarily but I'm very posessive. Especially when it comes to you."Castillo said.