EPISODE 11

��� ANDERSON'S ���

...... Dining Room......

Francis and Frankie ran down the stairs to the dining immediately the maid told them it was time to eat. They jumped on their seats holding their cutleries and waiting for the food.

Logan came down from his room as well and joined them.

"Daddy..!!"Frankie stood on her seat and kissed Logan's cheeks.

"How's my baby doing?"Logan asks snuggling her neck.

"Fine daddy..."Frankie smiled sitting down.

"The both of you should get ready cause the day after tomorrow.... we'll be going to Paris.."Logan announced.

"Whoah!!!!!! Paris.....I want to go.."Frankie giggled.

"Frankie... we're going to see Ladybug and Cat noir...."Francis said to her.

"Lady what? What's that?"Logan arched his brow.

"You won't get it daddy..."Francis said and he and Frankie laughed as they started eating their food.

"I have another surprise..!!"Logan said.

"What is it daddy?"Francis asked excitedly.

"Christine is coming with is and she'll babysit you."Logan announced and the kids won't stop jumping up and down.

They were so happy that Christine would join them. Just then, Castillo came home looking all pale. He wasn't really himself that night.

"Good evening uncle Cas.."Frankie and Francis chorused and Castillo responded.

"It's late,where were you?"Logan asks

"At a bar.."Castillo said lowly sitting at the dinning as a maid dishes out his food.

"Were you drinking?"Logan asked.

"You know I don't drink......"Castillo said heaving a sigh.

Logan looked at him and noticed he was really moody.

"What's the problem?"Logan asks.

"It's not my business if she likes Enzo...."Castillo said.

"So it's a girl. Who's she and what happened?"Logan asked.

"It's Iris. She's actually new in our school. I was kind of mean to her at first but then Enzo begged me to stop bullying her and I did because it's him and he's my best friend. I actually thought he said that because he's friends with her but then today he hugged her in front of everyone and then I found out that he....he likes her."Castillo explained.

"Hmmm.....and why are you moody? Do you like the Iris girl?"Logan asked

"I don't know..... It's just that I was starting to get close to her in a way but now she's really bent on me staying away from her. I can already feel that she literally hates me..."Castillo said.

"This is the first time I'm seeing you talk about having interest in a girl. Like....you really are tough for not having a girlfriend.."Logan said.

"I'm being serious here bro."Castillo groaned.

"Well of you like her or feel that you do....then why not pursue her..."Logan said.

"Bro... Lorenzo is in love with her. He's my best friend and.....I can't do that to him. Just forget about Iris,I'll get over her soon."Castillo said eating his food.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Vida stepped out of her car looking elegant as always. She took her bag and walked towards the entrance.