EPISODE 14

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

LABORATORY.........

Iris walked into the lab and found Castillo sitting on a stool going through a textbook. Castillo texted her earlier telling her to meet him there and luckily there was no one else there.

She walked to him and stood across the long table in front of him. She didn't say anything,she just kept mute.

"I think we need to do a research on the project first before starting. We can also make a rough draft on it so we won't make silly mistakes."Castillo said and she nodded.

"We'll do it after school..."Castillo said closing his textbook.

"I can't."Iris objected.

"Why?"He asks arching his brows.

"I have work after school and my shift ends by 7."Iris said.

"I'll send you an address then....be there once you're done with work... we'll work using my laptop."Castillo and she nodded.

She took her bag an turned to leave when she felt a palm on hers. She turned and looked at Castillo who had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Castillo..."Iris called but he didn't utter a word. He kept peering into her eyes.

He knows he promised to stay away but he couldn't...he can't ignore what he feels for her anymore. He can't keep dying in silence.

"For how long will this continue?"Castillo asks.

"Huh?"

"You ignoring me....can you just stop it,you're hurting my feelings."Castillo said with emotions and Iris couldn't really understand what he was trying to say but on thing is for sure. She really doesn't want to stay away from Castillo nor ignore him.

"I'm sorry...for the way I treated you. I just thought that if you stayed away from me,you wouldn't make trouble for me anymore but it makes no difference...... sorry."Iris apologized.

"So we're okay now?"He asks.

"Yes......"Iris mumbled.

"One more thing Iris,is Lorenzo your boyfriend?"Castillo asks..

"No...he's still courting me."Iris said.

"So does...he has a chance with you?"Castillo asks.

Iris looks at him not knowing what to say.

"It's a yes or no question. If you like him then just tell me...."

"Yes....I like Lorenzo."Iris responded.

Castillo let go of her hand and ruffled his hair.

"So if he asks you to he his girlfriend... you'll....... nevermind."Castillo said.

"Just be at my house before 7:30..I'll be waiting."He said plainly then left the laboratory.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sir...we've already tracked down the house Emily used to live in but according to the witnesses,she suddenly disappeared and there were no signs of the baby as well."A private investigator, Cole said.

"I want you to go back to that province and do a thorough investigation. Find out who Emily lived with,who helped her hide and most importantly I want you to find that girl."The man in a black suit said.

"But sir....it's been seventeen years now? How are we supposed to find Emily and the girl?"Cole asked.

"There must be a way. I can't loose my daughter for good. I strongly believe I'll see her again."The man said.