EPISODE 8

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

Frankie and Francis jumped own from their car and the driver shut the door.

"Race you to daddy's office..!!"Francis said as started running into the building.

"Hey no fair..!!!"Frankie pouted running after him.

They got to his office and Francis stood on his toe and opened the door.

"Aunty!!!!!!!"They both screamed scaring hell out of Logan and Christine as they jumped on Christine's body.

"Hey....how are you babies doing?"Christine asks kissing their cheeks.

"We're fine."Francis said.

"We missed you.."Frankie pouted hugging Christine.

"Missed you both too...you're both too cute."Christine chuckled tickling them lightly.

"Seriously...!! You both won't greet me? I'm your f*cki.....I mean I'm your dad!!!"Logan half yelled.

They jumped down from Christine's body and walked over to Logan.

"Daddy,take a look at this."Francis said handing over a card to Logan.

"Our teacher said we'll be having a family camping....and everyone should be part of the activity."Frankie said.

"It's a two day activity out of town for sure we'll be going there. I won't miss it for the world."Logan said.

"Can she come with us?"Frankie pouted.

Logan looked at Christine.

"She might have some things to do at home...baby"Logan said

"Aunty...will you come will you come with us?"Francis asks Christine.

"It's fine by me. It depends on your dad..."Christine said.

"Use your charms by evil twin sister..."Francis walked over and whispered to her ear.

"Daddy please let her come with us.... please....!!"Frankie pouted clapping her tiny hands and blinking her eyes.

She looked so cute and Logan couldn't resist.

"Alright...."Logan said.

"Yaaay!!!"They chorused and hugged Christine.

Christine looks over at Logan who smiled at her.

��� RAVEN CAFÉ ���

"Here's your order sir.."Iris served a customer,taking the tray and went back to the counter.

The customers were way too much today and the past thirty minutes have been tiring. She spotted someone walking into the cafe and her facial expression changed.

"Get me coffee and bring it in the office."Castillo said plainly walking past her.

He sent the manager on a errand a while ago so he decided to come in today.

He sat on the chair spinning it as Iris walked in with a tray of coffee.

He looked at the coffee then her....

"I don't drink black coffee."He said and she took the coffee out. She came back again with another coffee. Castillo took the coffee and tasted it.

"It's too creamy..."He said and Iris just couldn't figure out what was wrong with his brain. She took the coffee out and brought a different one

"It tastes awful"

"Don't you know how to make coffee?..."

"The milk is less..."