EPISODE 7

���RAVEN CAFÉ ���

Iris came in to work early. Her classes ended by 1pm so she came to work early. She started off by putting on her apron.

Some of her colleague's were in the kitchen,washing the dishes while some were preparing light snacks as well. She took a napkin in the kitchen and started to clean the glass counter in front of her.

There weren't much customers yet so she had enough time to finish cleaning. Her eyes were glued to the counter when she felt someone's presence before her.

"Good day sir..how may I..."She paused when her eyes met his.

"You again? Castillo please just leave me alone....I want to be in peace."She said.

"Is that how you treat your customers?"Castillo asks with his hands in his pocket.

"I have the right to kick rude customers out."Iris said firmly folding her arms.

A colleague of hers walked up to them.

"Good day boss."The lady said.

Iris turned sharply at her...then Castillo...then her again.

"Boss..?"She asks in shock.

"Yes....he's the boss. He owns the cafe."The lady whispered to Iris and Iris turned back to Castillo with a frustrated look.

"Of all the.......Fine,you're my boss. But Castillo quit making life miserable for me...."

"Boss....don't call me Castillo,you're at work not in school."Castillo said with a smirk and she clenched her fists. "Am I understood?"he asks.

"Yes...... boss."She mumbled.

"It's really funny how you think Enzo will save you from everything. You're lucky I'm much closer to him than the others that's why I'll grant him the request of leaving you alone at school. But that dosen't mean I'd stop coming after you.... I won't leave you alone that easily Iris...get that into your skull..."Castillo said.

"I know I wronged you by humiliating you at school but you drenched me on my first day at school and you didn't even apologize."Iris said.

"It doesn't matter dummy.....you have no right to do what you did."Castillo scoffs.

"But you have the right to? It's fine by me. I don't have a place in that school because I'm just a mere scholarship benefactor.... someone you can treat like your maid!! I get it.."

"It's none of my business how you feel....Now get back to work."Castillo said before turning to the other lady.

"Get me the usual."He said them left to sit down.

Iris glared at him hard,rolling her eyes. What a wicked world!!! This boy has no human sympathy at all.

......7pm........

Iris yawned tiredly. The cafe was closed for the day and her shift has ended. This isn't going to be easy but I'll get through it,she thought. She took off her apron and her phone rang.

"Hello pumpkin,where are you?"

"At work...."

"Work?"

"Yes. I'm working at a cafe and I'm about to go home now."

"Text me the address let me pick you up."

*

*

Minutes later........

Iris was now in Enzo's car as he was driving her home.