EPISODE 24

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Iris held hands with Lorenzo as they walked to the gate. It was already dismissal as she was looking forward to see the driver Logan sent to pick her up.

"You're sure you don't want me to take you home?"Lorenzo asks.

"I'm sure. And also I'm moving out of my house."She said.

"But why?"He asks.

"My cousin reunited with her family so her boyfriend wants her to move in and I'm waiting for the driver to come pick me up,so tomorrow you do t have to take me to school. I'll just tell you the address when I settle fully."Iris said and he nodded.

Just then a car drove in and tye driver approached her.

"You're miss Iris?"The man said and she nodded.

"Babe I'll go ahead. I'll talk to you later."She said and he kissed her cheeks while she followed the driver.

She got into the luxurious car and a gasp escaped her lips.

"Hi miss Iris....I'm Austin by the way and sir Logan said I'm going to be your personal driver."Austin said.

"Wow....my cousin's hubby is sure a really nice guy."Iris said excitedly.

"He sure is.....even boss Castillo is super nice too. I'm sure you'll love your stay there."Austin said and Iris's eyes widened.

"Boss.....Boss.... Castillo?"Iris asks in shock.

"Yeah,you should know him. He attends your school."Austin said.

Right now all Iris was thinking about is which Castillo. No Iris,maybe there's another Castillo in your school. Her delusions were cut short when they drove into the Anderson's mansion and Iris's brain was about to burst out of her head.

Austin came down and opened the door for her as she walked out, looking shocked as hell. She walked into the house with her bag with her mouth wide open.

"Good day miss Iris.."A maid greeted taking her bag.

"Iris!!"Christine called from the living room and Iris walked closer.

She met her sitting with a guy... probably Logan,she thought.

"Hello Iris,nice to finally meet you."Logan said as he stood up and hugged her.

Iris looked at his face clearly and no doubt he is Castillo's brother. The same Castillo she has in mind.

"Why do you look like you saw a ghost?"Christine asks tapping her.

"Mommy..... where's..."Francis stopped immediately he saw Iris.

"Hi,nice to see you again."Francis said as Logan and Christine turned to him.

"Have you met him before?"Logan asks Iris.

"Why!!!!!!"Iris yelled on top of her voice.

"What's happening?"Christine asks.

Just then,Logan looked at Iris properly as he scanned her uniform and he burst into laughter.

"Hold on a sec...you know Castillo right?"Logan asks still laughing.

"Do you know Castillo?"Christine asks.

"He's the ugly zombie I told you about couz!"Iris mumbled and held her head.

"Hey my brother isn't ugly..."Logan defended.

"So you guys are classmates. Hold on, you're Iris? The same Iris he told me about that he's in..... nevermind. Just go to your room and rest, the maid will attend to your needs."Logan said while Iris followed the maid.