EPISODE 20

Lorenzo knocked on the door of the guest room but Iris refused to open the door. He knew he went out of bounds and really crossed the line and he wants to apologize to her. But truth be one won't deny that Iris's body is a real turn on...she's just very sexy and curvy.

He knocked again and she forcefully opened the door. She was already dressed in her uniform and after taking a long look at him,she sighed and made to leave but he held her wrist as she yanks it off. She turned to leave when he suddenly hugged her from behind.

"Lorenzo just leave me alone!!"

"Babe.....I'm sorry.."He apologized, holding her waist.

"Lorenzo I don't want to be late for school."Iris said coldly trying to disengage from him but he refused.

"I won't let you leave unless you forgive me."Lorenzo said and she slightly tapped him. He loosened his grip and she turned to him.

"Enzo what you did last night was so out of the line. I love you but I also deserve to be respected. Lorenzo I'm your girlfriend not some trophy or one of your properties....you almost raped me!!"She yelled at him.

She was obviously boiling in anger. His actions were just unacceptable for her.

"I'm sorry....I promise,I won't force myself on you. I just..... couldn't resist your body..."Lorenzo said and she glared at him.

"Sorry..."

"Lorenzo I love you....and I'm eventually going to give you what you want but not now....I'm not yet ready."Iris said and Lorenzo smiled.

"So are we good?"He asks holding her hand but she looked away pouting.

He leaned in and kissed her.

"Just don't do it again.."Iris said and he nodded.

"Let's go baby...."He said carrying her backpack and they walked to his car.

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

"What are you two doing here?"Logan asked in surprise as he saw his kids roaming around in his office.

"Where's mommy?"Francis asks.

"Racheal is.......I mean Christine isn't here?"Logan said walking to his seat.

"Daddy tell me the truth. What really happened to mommy?"Frankie asks walking to Logan.

"Okay....I fired her."Logan said.

"Why? Don't you want us to be happy anymore? You don't love me anymore daddy..!!"Frankie began to cry.

"Baby...... Christine did something wrong to me. She's a bad person....she betrayed me.."Logan said.

"Why not forgive her so she can come back."Francis nudged him.

"No,she's a bad person."

"Mommy is not a bad person!!"The kids chorused.

"She's not your mommy..."Logan said facing his laptop.

"Is it because she didn't give birth to us? She's still my mommy and I love her..."Frankie protested.

"Frankie that'd enough. Christine is not your mom...."He yelled at her and she flinched.

"I'm sorry...."He muttered. "C'mon,let's go to the park and after that I'll take you two out of dinner."Logan said picking up his bag.

"Don't worry twinnie, I'll find a way to call mommy."Francis whispered as they all approached the car.

"Daddy....I have to pee."Francis said.

"Seriously? We already came down."Logan sighed.

"I'll be quick,please..."Francis said and ran off inside the building.