EPISODE 28

........SAME DAY.......

Iris held her cheek in shock. The pain she felt was so electrocuting that she couldn't feel her cheeks anymore.

"Why'd.....you slap me?"Iris asks bitterly still on the floor.

"Don't you love me anymore? Haven't I tried to be a good boyfriend to you and you chose to repay me this way my kissing Castillo!!"He yelled at her.

"It wasn't intentional Enzo, I didn't want you to get upset that's why I kept it from you."she sobbed.

"You're lucky I didn't catch you two kiss or else I might just do worse than this."Lorenzo said then squatted before her.

He ran his hands on her red cheeks and held her chin, raising it to his face. He slowly leaned in and tried to kiss her but she looked away. Lorenzo closed his eyes a d took a deep breath and forcefully turned her face so that she could look at him.

"Enzo you're hurting me.."Iris winced still crying as he held her jaw tightly.

"Listen attentively Iris, you're mine....and when I mean mine.....no one can take you away from me or else, they'll have to suffer the consequences."Lorenzo said with a cold voice and left her jaw.

"I'll go deal with that fool."Lorenzo stood and left the class.

Iris just stayed there like an idiot, watching him leave. She knew it's all her fault. Sh shouldn't have let Castillo bear her in the first place.

She dried her tears and stood up arranging her books as she dried her tears and walked out of the library, going home immediately.

.........Empty Class.........

"Babe calm down.."Riele said patting Miguel's back.

"Don't tell me to calm down,I clearly warned that boy not to cross the line. I told him to watch his limit but because I choose to keep quiet about it all even if I knew it was wrong he still had the guts to kiss her."Miguel said. "Please babe.....I don't want to yell at you."He added calmly so as not to ever raise his voice at Riele which he has never done before.

"Like how come I didn't notice all this? When did Castillo even have feelings for that girl?"Mason asks still feeling amused.

"How would you know when the only thing you think about is anything under the skirt!!"Bianca snapped at him.

"Where's Enzo?"Vida asks.

"With Iris."Bianca said.

"Vida I'm still surprised that you're still so calm after this."Mason throated a chuckle.

"I'm saving my speech for Castillo. I'm so not in the mood to yell."Vida said calmly.

******RM Cooperation*******

Cole walked into his office and sighed tiredly when he sàw Anna at his office.

"What are you doing here again Anna?"he asks.

"I wanted us to hang out again. I missed you."Anna said.

"We hang out once and you're missing me already?"Cole arched his brow.

"Let's just say....I'm addicted."She winked sitting on his desk.

Cole walked over to her and placed his palms on her sides caging her to the desk.

"I'm busy."He said.

"I can wait till you're done."Anna said.

"Go home."

"Please....."she pouted her small red lips making a cute face.

Cole just kept staring at her.. she was really cute at the moment and her lips are so tempting. He raised his hand and placed it on her lips then brought his lips closer and kissed his fingers their lips slightly brushed.