EPISODE 2

Iris paid the drycleaner and left his shop. She had her uniform washed and dried at the drycleaning near by. She ran as fast as her feets could carry cause she was already late. Only God knows what I'll do to that boy if I see him again.

She ran into the school and the hallways were empty cause first lessons have already begun.

She took out a paper from her card which shows her class and locker. She started looking for her class and she bet it wasn't an easy one though.

She finally found it and marched towards it. She took a deep breath before stepping in and all eyes turned to her.

"Good morning sir"She greeted the teacher with a smile.

"You're the new student I suppose."The middle aged man said.

"Yes sir."Iris said.

"What's your name?"He asks facing her.

"My name is Iris....Iris Vegara."It introduced.

"And why are you late?"He asks again

"I'm sorry sir, something nasty happened on my way."Iris explained.

"I'll pardon you cause it's your first day miss Vegara....go take a seat."He said and Iris went to an empty seat which was located at the middle row. She walked towards it and just as she was about to sit down,her eyes met with his.

Castillo seat was right behind hers. She glared hard at him before sitting down. This class should just end early cause this guy needs a dose of his own medicine.

Castillo himself wouldn't take his eyes off her. He sighed briefly and focused on the teacher.

The bell rang after an hour as the teacher took his leave. Students packed their bags and began to troop out of the class.

Iris was also busy packing up her stuff when she heard his stupid voice.

"Hey dummy....I see you had your dirty body washed."Castillo said and she shut her eyes trying to calm down a bit as she turned to him.

"You're so rude you know that? It wouldn't hurt if you apologized instead of acting like a fool.... Zombie!!"She snapped at him.

"What did you just call me!!"He asks feeling pissed off.

"Zombie..!! And you really look like one!"She said, took her bag and left the class.

Castillo shook his head and stood up carrying his bag. That girl better know what's coming to her.

He walked outside the class and sees his friends already waiting for him there.

"What took you so long?"Mason asks.

"Nothing"He replied bluntly as they headed to the cafeteria.

*

*

*

Iris held her stomach which grumbled repeatedly. She was really famished and she couldn't locate the cafeteria. All the students she asked would either yell at her or ignore her.....so rude.

She then decided to go to her locker room which she saw on her way to class in the morning. She got there and placed some of her textbooks in it to lighten the load on her bag.

"Let's go to the cafeteria."She heard some students beside her saying as she quickly locked her locker and followed them.

They stopped in front of a door which had cafeteria boldly written on it. She stepped in and it was wow. The environment was so neat and beautiful. The tables were all fancy and te place looked like an expensive restaurant.