Chapter 4

I don't know what I did, all ive done is be her friend, I asked her to be my roommate when her other house ditched her. I think back to how I spoke to Colton, after that whole incident with Lauren I couldn't think straight. I know he was trying to be nice but what does he want out of it, because guys are never just nice to me, there's always something. But there are so many emotions going on with me, "Babe I can hear you crying from my room," Millie walks in and garetts with her, I tuck my hair behind my ear and sit back against the wall and Millie and Garret bombard me with questions. "Come on Ellie, you haven't eaten for like two days, what is it?" I start crying and trying to explain, "Just breathe," Millie hugs me, and Garrett watches intently, "Lauren and Jessica were talking in her room and I heard them from down the hall, Jessica and Lauren have been telling all the guys they know that one of the captains from the hockey team, um, Jacob I think," millie and Garrett look at each other concern, "they um, they've been telling people I'm hooking up with all the guys on the team and that now its jacobs turn and I don't know what to do, I don't even know what to think about it." Garrett looks at me and places a hand on my leg near Millie's, "Ellie I swear if I hear anything I'll put a stop to it, that's fucking ridiculous. The guy is a douchebag." 

I nod my head and wipe my already red eyes with my sleeves covered in tears. Millie wipes my eyes, "Babe, this will blow over, and we will shut down anything that we hear, those girls are dead to me." I start sobbing into Millie arms and Garrett takes this as his cue to leave. "Millie" I cry into her, "I'm a virgin ive never even, I don't know why she would do this." Millie sighs and starts running her hands through my hair. "I know babe, I know." ive known Millie since we were 7, i do not have any siblings and Millie is the closest thing ive had to a sister. My parents threw money at me my whole life instead of trying to make a relationship with their only child. Millie's parents slowly became mine over the years and her mom still calls me more than my own. "Let's have a girl's night, Garrett!" he pokes his head back in the room, "we require pizza, candy and lots of movies." he nods his head laughing and gets his keys. "Anything for my girls."