Chapter 23

Coltons POV

Leaving my mom is always bittersweet, a tug at my heart, as we say our goodbyes and head back to California for school. She drove us to the airport, and as we prepared to board the plane, Ellie and I wore our matching grey sweatsuits. She could wear a potato sack and still look stunning; that's just how insanely beautiful she is.

As we settled into our seats on the plane, Ellie's nervousness bubbled over. She was practically cutting off my circulation with her anxiety during takeoff, her tiny hand gripping mine tightly. "Your hand is so strong for its size," I teased gently, earning a playful smile from her.

Once we were fully in the air, the turbulence grew more pronounced, causing Ellie to grip my hand tighter. "Are you okay, Ellie? Do you need anything?" I asked, my voice filled with concern as I tried to comfort her through the bumps and shakes of the plane. Her trust in me during those moments made me feel so protective over her. Ellie's nerves settled, and she relaxed into her seat. She immersed herself in finishing the latest romance book she had been engrossed in. Her passion for reading always impressed me, and I couldn't help but admire how focused and absorbed she was in the story. Just as I got comfortable using Ellie's shoulder as a headrest, she excused herself to use the plane restroom. Minutes ticked by, and she didn't return. Concerned, I decided to check on her, tapping lightly on the restroom door. "Ellie, everything okay in there?" I called out, my worry evident in my voice. When she finally emerged, looking a bit flushed from the cramped space. 

"Come in..." she moved back and I looked around and almost everyone was sleeping. I stepped inside the enclosed space holding my head down so as to not hit the ceiling, "what? Are you okay?" I ask her concerned. 

"Fuck me... in here." holy shit. That is something I never expected her to ask for in a plane of all places. "Ellie in here?" I look around, it's so small." she pulls my face down to hers, hungry for me. I wrap my fingers around her throat, Her throat bobs against my palm as she swallows, and she makes a point of dropping her gaze to the cock. "That's a good girl." I pull my hand away and let my fingers crawl down her neck, nearly reaching the swells of her breasts. She moans as I dip my fingers below her waistband and run them along her soaking wet pussy. "Oh you want this bad don't you?" she moans nodding her head. I can't help stealing this moment. It's been so fucking hard not being able to just have her when I want this past week.

She lowers her panties and I scoop her up. Surprised and clinging desperately to my neck I hitch her legs around my waist, my arms settling under her thighs. "I love the fact that you experimenting baby." she lifts up my hoodie and traces my abs, "you're so fucking sexy.." she breathed out still running her fingers along my v line. She looks up at me and there's an emotion behind her eyes ive never seen before, "so fucking sexy." she moans bringing my face back to hers. I love how ready she is, her thighs already parted, every inch of her pressed against me. But then she runs her hands up my naked back. closing my eyes as she trails her hands up, across my shoulders, down my arms "Open wider sweetheart." She looks at me doing what she's told, I want her with a desperate need I've never known before.

I press her against the wall, losing myself in her in a way I never have before. "Holy fuck." I groan pushing myself into her little wet pussy, this just keeps feeling even better every time I make love to her. Her hands are moving everywhere on my body. The kisses are deeper, more desperate. The heat is more explosive. Everything between us feels wild and raw and vulnerable. I don't know how long we've been here. I start to worry about people hearing us. I don't know how long I've lost myself in her when she cries out my name, clutching my arms so tightly her fingernails dig into my skin, her screams muffled against my chest. "Fuck baby, come for me." I feel weak, and unsteady as she collapses in my arms. I slowly thrust in deeper allowing her to come harder than she ever has, "fuck Colton!" I quickly cover her mouth with my hand and watch as her eyes roll back. I slowly pull myself out of her and watch the cum pour out, our bodies wet and heavy with feeling, our hearts pounding with something more powerful than I ever thought. "That was amazing Colton." she kisses my lips tenderly. "I never thought you'd want to do something like this." she pulls her sweatpants up and wraps her arms around my neck and I lay my hands on her ass looking down at her. "Never stop surprising me," I tell her and bring her in for another kiss.