Chapter 19

Coltons POV

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of stress and obligations, with Thanksgiving looming on the horizon. Ellie and I have barely had a chance to spend time together, her schedule is packed with classes and intense study sessions while my days revolve around football and I try to make it to class. But amidst the chaos, I couldn't shake off the longing to have her close.

So, I texted her, letting her know I was picking her up at 7 and that she should pack a bag to stay over. As we settled into the car, the warmth of the Italian food filling the air, I couldn't help but steal glances at Ellie beside me. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, her smile infectious.

"You look adorable, Ellie," I remarked, unable to hide my admiration. She wore leggings and a navy blue hoodie that complemented her eyes and figure perfectly. Ellie chuckled softly, shaking her head. "Adorable? I think you mean irresistible," she teased, her playful tone making me laugh. "Okay, okay, you caught me," I chuckled, playing along. "Irresistible it is, then."

She rolled her eyes with a smile, clearly enjoying our banter. "You're not so bad yourself, Mr. Football Star," she quipped, nudging me playfully. "Ah, the perks of being a football star," I joked back, grinning. Our easy back-and-forth banter made the drive feel light and enjoyable, the stress of the past weeks fading into the background. "Thank you so much for this, Colton," she said, leaning over to kiss me softly. That simple gesture meant everything to me, a silent acknowledgment of our connection amidst the hectic pace of life.

Dinner was a cozy affair, filled with laughter and the comfort of each other's presence. With the dishes cleared away, I couldn't resist the urge to suggest something else. "How about we go up to my room and watch a movie?" I asked, my eyes meeting hers with a hint of playful anticipation. "Sounds good!" I follow up behind her on the stairs slapping her ass. "Colton!" she giggles holding her butt. She flops onto the bed and grabs the remote, "so, what are we watching?" she asks me. I shrug and tell her to put something on as I go to the washroom. I spray my cologne on and rinse my mouth with mouthwash. I breathe out "You got this, it's just Ellie." I walk back to my room and find her under the covers. "Cold?" she nods and pulls the covers up more, i slide into the bed and see she picked the Hunger Games. "Thank you again for tonight Colton, i needed a break. 

I didn't realize how much I missed you." she leans over grabs the back of my neck and kisses me. Fuck ive missed her lips. I groan kissing her back and reaching for her ass. Except I'm not touching her leggings. I'm touching her skin. "When did you take these off?" she shrugs getting shy, "I don't sleep with pants on," she says quietly. I pull her back to me and place my hands on her hips placing her on top of my cock. "Oh my god" she moans. "What baby?" I pull down on her hips pressing my cock against her black panties. "You're so fucking sexy." I continue to deepen the kiss. She lets my hands roam free, feeling everywhere I want to, grabbing her and pulling her closer not being able to get enough. "Show me." Ellie breathes out, I tuck a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "Show me how to give you a blowjob." I'm blown away by her question. "Are you sure you want to do that Ellie? We really don't have to do anything, I'm fine with just cuddling and watching a movie. Honestly." she pulls my lips back in her mouth biting it, fuck I'm going to cum in my pants. "Show me." I nod standing up and letting her sit down on the bed. I take my sweatpants off and pull down my underwear. Letting my cock free. "I'm supposed to put all of that in my mouth?" she gulps. I laugh leaning down to her, "Only what you can handle sweetheart." 

I stroke myself and look at Ellie. Ive never seen someone more effortless sexy. She looks up at me waiting for instruction. "Can I take this off of you?" I point to her hoodie and she nods. I lift it over her shoulders seeing her tits in a white lacy bra with little blue roses. Its see through so I can see her nipples and I swear I almost cum on her in that moment. Her tits are the perfect size, and they're so perky. I run my finger along the edge of the fabric and look to her for permission. "Take it off," she says. I unclasp it and let her tits fall. "Fuck baby, you gorgeous." I lean down and place one of her nipples in my mouth sucking and licking it, playing with it, I let her go with a pop and stand back up. "The amount of times ive dreamed of this," I whisper to her. She wraps a hand around my neck and I shudder. Her touch is enough to make me finish. "Put it in your mouth baby, and let ur tongue run down the bottom." she does as I say and I moan, instantly grabbing her hair. "Fuck Ellie." I lean my head back and she keeps going. "Yeah baby, up and done, just like that." I take her hand in mine and start jerking myself off with her hand until she figures it out. She hums and I'm so close to coming.

 I put my hands back in her hair and guide her mouth along my shaft. She starts sucking and I feel myself getting close. "Yes baby, just like that." I feel myself about to explode "Stick out your tongue. And close your eyes." she does exactly as she's told "Good girl." I jerk myself off onto her face, feeling the serotonin wash over me. I look down and watch myself pour my cum in her mouth and her face. "Swallow for me." she looks up and swallows all my cum. I wipe the spots on her face and she laughs. "Was that okay?" I nod kissing the top of her head. "More than okay sweetheart. Best ive ever had." I push her back on the bed and lean over her, "Now let me make you feel good baby." I kiss her lips and bite down, tugging at her lip. I move down her body and kiss every inch just like ive been imagining. Her moans filled the room. God ive waited for this. For her to fully be mine. I kiss lower, just above her pussy and she moans arching her back. I kiss lower until I'm at her entrance. She's soaking for me, her wetness basically dripping out of her. I slide my tongue down over her clit and suck. She moans louder grabbing onto my hair. I reach up and play with her tits while I continue to lick and such her clit. I can feel her getting close but I want her to come a different way. 

I stop and she looks at me with concern. "Can I make love to you sweetheart?" she looks hesitant and and backs away. "You can say no Ellie. I'm fine with doing whatever you want." she gets shy and pulls her legs up towards herself. "I'm scared." she finally speaks. "Then we will wait. I'll continue doing what I was doing." I move to lower myself but she grabs my face and pulls me back to her so I'm hovering over her body. "I'm scared... but I only want this with you. And I want it now." I kiss her deeply, wrapping an arm under her back and pulling her tight to me, her tits pressed up against my chest. "Are you sure?" she nods quickly and pulls me back to her. I reach down and play with her pussy just to tease her. "God Colton." she moans leaning her head back. "Are you ready baby?" she nods. "Yes," I reach over to my nightside table and pull out a condom. "I'm on birth control," Ellie states. "Wel-" she pulls the condom out of my hand and places it back in the drawer. "I'm allergic to latex... I know it sounds stupid." I laugh at her comment. "You're joking." she shakes her head laughing at me. "Show me what it's like... Make me feel good." she pulls me back towards her. "I'm not ever going to say no to that."

 I place myself over top of her and place myself at her entrance. I look at her to show me she's ready and she nods. "Just tell me if it hurts okay? I'll go slow," she speaks just above a whisper. "Okay?" she nods and I slide myself in slowly, feeling her wetness wrap around my cock. "Oh fuck." she moans with me as I spread her open. "Are you okay?" she nods "Just go slow," I do as she asks and push myself in further. Pulling back out I push in again but slower and she leans he head back moaning. "Oh baby" I kiss down her neck and start fucking her faster. "You're better than I could've ever imagined." she smiles and kisses me, god she's so wet. I push my cock in and out of her, feeling how tight she is wrapped around me. "Colton!" oh she's coming hard. I continue my pace and start gently rubbing her clit. I feel her tighten more and I try to hold back so she can finish. 

"Fuck Colton." her body arches back and I thrust hard into her, releasing my cum into my baby. Feeling high as if I was on ecstasy. That's what she is to me. A drug I can't live without. And I'm fully okay with being addicted to her. "You're mine," I whisper to her. "Yours" she whispers back kissing me. "I love you," I say. shit.  I don't think about the meaning behind my words. Shit. She blushes and pulls me towards her kissing me again. I feel myself build up an orgasm and release inside of my girl. I pull out and she's full of my cum, it's leaking out of her pussy and it's the best thing ive ever seen. I wrap her in a towel and take her into the bathroom placing her at the edge of the tub. I turn on the warm water and unwrap her towel. Kneeling down I kiss her tits and look back up at her. "You're everything Ellie.." she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me so passionately." I love you too Colton." ive never been so happy to hear those three words. "Yeah?" I say inching forward to her lips. "Yes," she nods up and down quickly. I kiss her cheek, scoping her into the tub. We get into the warm water and she climbs on top straddling me, we're making out like a couple of horny teenagers and I love it.

I pull away to look at her beautiful face, running my thumbs over her skin. "Don't leave me" she says.

"Never in a million years, would I even think about leaving you." I couldn't leave her if I tried.