Chapter 7

Selena's POV

" Don't worry, I'll get you help "he said as I looked around and saw no one in the supermarket except for the two of us.

The guy dialed a number and turned away and spoke to the other person on the other line. After about a minute he hung up and looked at me.

" We have to go to the police station "he said. I nodded and followed him out to an old beat up van. I got into the passengers seat and he drove down an unfamiliar highway.

" So how did you get kidnapped? "the boy asked.

" I don't know. I was drunk and just when I woke up, bam,I was already in his house. "I lied.

" Would you like some water? "he offered a bottle of water.

" Sure "I said and drank some of it.

A few minutes later, he stopped the van on a lone road.

" What's wrong?"I asked.

"I have to wait on a friend" he smirked.

"What? Why?"

He didn't reply he just stared at the road. And same time another car pulled up. A guy looking like he's in his thirties came out of it.

"Be right back" The other guy said and got out of the van.

They exchanged a few words and came back to the van. The other guy opened my door and sat next to me and the thirties man got in the drivers seat.

"She looks amazing" the thirties man said making me wanna throw up.

Before I could've say anything, the thirties man pulled my foot into his lap and pulled on my sweatpants.

"No" I said but the other guy held my hands and the thirties man kept a firm hold on my feet. He pulled my sweatpants along with my panty down to my ankle.

I began to scream and tears began flowing from my eyes. The thirties man unbuckled his belt and raised my top.

"No no no, please" I begged him.

Suddenly I felt his grip loosened on my feet and he was hauled out of the car.

The other guy was pulled out of the van too. I immediately pulled up my sweatpants and crawled into the back and hid behind the passenger seat because I heard grunts and punches being thrown.

I began crying furiously and my head began feeling light. Two gunshots were heard. The van door opened and I closed my eyes in fear.

The person picked me up in his arms and I looked in his face. It was Jason McCann.

I looked at the surroundings and right next to the van the body of the two men laid dead. The thirties one had a bullet in his forehead and the other was shot in his chest.

Jason put me in the backseat of his car and started the engine.

The entire ride was silent. I was in his backseat shivering and curled up into a ball. I realized that when we go to the house I will probably be punished. Beaten? Locked Away? Killed?

When he pulled up in front of the house, my heart rate increased. Please, please...

He opened the back door and dragged me by my elbow and pulled me out of the car.

His facial expression was hard and jaw was clenched. He angrily dragged me up the stairs and into his room.

He threw me on the bed on my back. Suddenly he hovered over me and quickly pulled off my camisole.

"No" I cried out.

"Shut up, didn't I say not to act smart with me, but no, you had to be a disobedient brat" he spat.

"I'm sorry" I cried harder, tears spilling from my face.

He then ripped off my bra. My hands immediately covered my chest. His hands then went lower and took off my pants. I quickly sat up and took a pillow in front of me as some sort of protection.

He crawled up and touched my panty. I closed my feet tightly but he just peeled my underwear off without any barrier.

"No..." I whispered pulling my feet closer and hugging them with the pillow still in front of me.

He took off his shirt leaving him in just jeans. He then pulled my ankle leaving me lying flat on my back as he hovered over me.

He angrily reached down and began unbuttoning his jeans.

"Please." I sobbed with my eyes closed so that I don't have to see what's about to happen.

"Is this what you want? Huh?" Jason growled.

I shook my head. Suddenly he got off of the bed and picked up his phone.I sat up again and held the pillow in front of me again.

"Come. Now" Justin said over the phone in a commanding tone. He looked back at me and went into the closet and threw a white cotton robe next to me then walked out of the room.

I quickly slipped the robe on and went into the bathroom. I watched my self in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Gosh.. Why does things have to be like this? Tears began their journey down my face once again.

I immediately looked for the blade which I hid under the cup holder that contained tooth brushes and toothpaste.I sat against the door and watched the metal in my hand.I ran the blade across my left wrist leaving eight straight lines next to the cuts i had and were now healing.

I washed off the blood and cleaned the floor and headed towards the closet and hid the blade back under the holder.

A/N: Things are getting worse, but Jason's the hero. Anyways updates will be random, sometimes I'll double update like I did tonight.

So I hope you enjoy... And like omg don't you like Good For You and the video is just prefect just like the queen herself.

And Where Are You Now so effing fantastic, his flawless face and the graphics, just amazing.