Chapter 14

Selena's POV

I sighed in relief as he closed the door behind me. I inhaled the fresh air, it feels as if I hadn't seen outside in years when it has only been a week. Holy crap, a week with Jason McCann and still alive. Wow.

Anyways, apparently the flight is in half an hour and we got into his car. We went into the plane without a fuss, since he had made IDs for both of us, he went under the name of Justin Bieber and I still had my name as Selena Gomez, I don't know how he did it all but I'm guessing since he is who he is, anything is possible.

I sat in my seat waiting for the flight to take off, I was nervous because this would be the first time traveling in a plane.

Suddenly the plane began shaking and I tightly held onto the armrest closing my eyes tightly.I then felt something warm on my hands,I then noticed it was Justin's hands covering mine. Then interlocked our fingers which made me look at him in shock, He was just looking straight ahead with a straight face while I was melting inside at his simple yet caring gesture.

His hands were warm and comfortable and thankfully he did not let go of our hands even after the shaking was done.

.....I walked down the isle in a black dress, it was long,a bit below my knees but flowed behind my elegantly. The dress was beautiful but I had an uneasy feeling. I looked around at the empty church but when I looked up there were two figures looking down at something. Slowly, I made my way to where these two figures were standing. It seemed as if there was a death because there was a casket in front of them. When I got a closer look,I was shocked to see that Jason was the dead body lying in the casket. I was shocked but my face remained poker. He was in an all white suit with one single rose beside his left arm. Then I glanced over to the two persons besides me. Both of their heads hung low and in sync they both raised their heads. It was Andrea and Freddie. I wanted to run and scream at them but instead I gave a little smile.