Chapter 32

Selena's POV.

Ashley had finished buying everything for the party thing she had planned out and she had also bought outfits for both of us.I told her no but she picked up the dress without even trying it on me. She bought a red one shoulder body fitted dress and matching pumps for herself while she chose a white flowy knee length dress for me.

She had borrowed Ryan's car and told Jason we were going out for some Christmas shopping. We had stopped off at Ryan's apartment to hide the stuff we for Ashley's surprise.

Half an hour later, we went back to Jason's house and as soon as we entered, loud laughter was heard from the pool side which meant they were probably hanging out so Ashley and I went to the kitchen and ate some cookies, to be honest I think I've been eating a lot these days.

After a few minutes the guys came back inside and were ready to leave. Chris,Alex, Nolan, Taylor and Mike left after fist bumping Jason.

Alfredo gave Jason a bro hug and gave me a genuine smile then left. Alex came back saying he forgot his phone and after he collected it from the living room, he glared at me while leaving. What was his problem?

"Alright dude, Imma see you around, bye selena" Ryan said as he left to his car.

"Bye Selly!! Ooh, you almost forgot..." she ran to the car and took out the gift bag that had my dress.

"Thank you" I told her while we hugged.

"Cheer up grandpa" she teased Jason and they eventually left.

I went behind Jason's wheelchair and pushed him towards the living room. I then began walking towards the bedroom to put up the dress until I was stopped.

"What's in the bag?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

"A dress" I answered simply.

"Can I have a look?" he asked putting his hand out.

"Why? it's just a white dress Ashley bought for me" I tried explaining.

"Just let me see the fuçking dress!" he snapped. I reluctantly walked towards him dropping the bag into his lap.

I then sat on the couch, putting my elbows on my legs and put my chin in my hands as I was propping sorrows. Jason took the dress out of the bag and inspected it. He then looked into the bag, took out the heels and smirked at me.

"What?" I asked when I saw his sudden mood change.

He placed the dress and heels into his lap and pulled out something else from the bag. It seemed like a thin material of lace and when he completely exposed it, I realized what it was. A black, one piece, lace lingerie.

My face flushed in embarrassment as I immediately got up. Oh my god, I'm gonna kill Ashley. Now Jason has the wrong idea.

"I swear, it wasn't me, Ashley was the one-I didn't even know when she put it-oh my god" I tried reaching for it but me pulled his hand back.

"It's okay baby, all the girls want me" he said cockily.

"Jason just-" I once again tried reaching for it but somehow he had gotten me sitting in his lap.

I don't know what really happened but Jason was really warm and comfortable but that didn't stop us from locking eyes.

His eyes were a soft caramel color and I can't believe I didn't notice this before, his eyes were very beautiful.I saw his eyes left mine and his gaze fell on my lips. Slowly he began leaning in, I felt his hot breath fan my face and his lips brush against mine.

*Thunder Crashes*

I jumped and pulled away. Was it raining? I stood up and avoided eye contact while quickly grabbing the lingerie, the gift bag and dress.I went into the room throwing everything on the bed.

I plopped down on the bed and placed my head in my hands, what just happened? I mean we had already kissed but this time it was... different. I was kinda disappointed we didn't kiss. But let's face it, he's Jason McCann, Why would he want anything to do with me? He probably has loads of girls running after him... anytime anyplace.

"You okay?" I heard and I looked up seeing Jason with a small smile.

I nodded and collected the shoes he handed me. We just stayed there no words exchanged, awkward much?

"So that lingerie..." he trailed off.I could feel my face heating up.

"Oh my gosh, Jason I swear it was all Ashley" I said literally pleading for him to believe me.

"Really? cause it seemed as you had plans of your own, Not that I would complain" he shrugged.I just looked at him in disbelief.

"Calm down, jeez... I know Ashley's a little weird" he said and I let out a sigh of relief.

He chuckled at my expression."So what's for dinner"he asked.

"Hmm, depends... what do you want?"

"Let's just order in" he suggested. I nodded and dialed Pizza Hut and ordered a medium Hawaiian pizza and 2 Pepsi.

********

Jason and I both got into bed, it was still raining so we had to turn the heater up. It's so weird that it doesn't snow during Christmas.

Jason and I faced each other on the bed, neither of us asleep. Suddenly all the lights went out and I let out a small scream. Thunder began roaring louder and Jason pulled me closer to him.

I was against his chest and he held me, I looked up at him and could barely see his face in the dark. He traced his thumb along my bottom lip before connecting our lips together.

He cupped my face with one hand as the other was around my waist keeping us close. It took a while for me to respond, but I kissed him back.

After we pulled away to catch our breaths, I just laid there in his warm embrace and eventually found sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N: Hey guys, so that picture at the top, I feel like it can relate to this chapter, Idk. so how are you?

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Thank you for all your support.

Warning: there will be dark themes in further chapters!!! (Like the next chapter)

Follow me on Instagram @biebegomz_Zelina
♥♥♥