Chapter 17

Selena's POV

I woke up with a killer headache and noticed I was in bed, I can't even remember how I got here. I saw Jason came in the room dressed in only boxers with an Advil and glass of water which I gladly accepted.

The last thing I remembered was when Jason was playing the game on the iPhone.

After drinking the Advil, I looked at Jason and saw he was in deep thought.

"What happened?" I asked as he chuckled.

"You got drunk" he simply said.

"What?" Well that explains everything.

"You drank champa- I mean a magic drink which happens to contain alcohol" he said.

I ignored the magic drink part and just laid back down on the bed.

From the corner of my eyes I could see him putting on a black T-shirt and gray pants that hung from his waists.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Somewhere" he said as he put on a pair of black Supras.

"Oh" I said.

"Do you want to come?" he asked as I thought about it. Where ever it was, it was better than staying here doing nothing.

"Sure" I said and got up to follow him but I realized that I was in underwear and bra.I knew he would not leave the room, so I got up and unzipped my suitcase taking out a sweater and a spaghetti strap top and blue jeans and simply slipped it on.

"Ready?" I nodded and followed him out to the living room, where I saw that girl they kidnapped in the living room with Ryan. She seemed pretty calm.

Jason pulled me out of the suite and we went into the elevator. Since we were about 16 floors high it took a while for us to reach the ground floor.

When we finally reached, he still kept a hold on my hands and led me to the same Lamborghini he had yesterday.

We drove around and finally came to a stop, I noticed we were in a parking lot.

I got out of the car and waited until Jason came to my side. As usual, he held my hands and we went to a shed where there was a lot of people and Jason handed a man money and we went into a boat looking thing that was floating in the water.

We sat down as Jason talked to a man... The boat thingy was moving at a slow pace but the view was something to experience. Then a man dressed as a waiter came and served us ice cream in a waffle bowl.

I gave him a gentle smile as he gave Jason and other people servings. As I placed the ice cream in my mouth,I realized it wasn't ice cream, but it tasted rather thicker and more like yoghurt.

I then saw the man tell a lady that it's gelato.I continued eating it as I saw Jason barely take any because of his deep conversation with the man.

About 1/2 an hour later, the man finally left leaving Jason and I. Jason and I ate in silence as a man not to far from me kept speaking in Italian.

Fifteen minutes later, we got off the crowded boat thing. Then I saw a brochure and I quickly picked it up as Jason dragged me through the crowd of people.

We finally came up in front of a fountain where I saw people turning and throwing coins in the fountain.

"Pardon me belle" a lady said capturing my attention, she then held my hands and placed an unfamiliar gold coin in the palm of my hands.

She then began explaining something in Italian, when she saw I wasn't comprehending what she was saying, she took out another coin for her self and turned around closing her eyes while throwing the coin in the fountain. I nodded understanding her and she left with a smile on her face.

I excitedly looked at Jason who's expression was bored looking as if he was looking for someone.I turned back around and closed my eyes then threw the coin over my head, I hadn't wished for anything because let's face it, what do I wish for?

I opened my eyes to see Jason looking at me confusingly, I should've wished for him to be normal.

I saw him cracked a small smile before once again leading me with him except he didn't hold my hand like usual, instead he placed his right hand at the small of my back and I couldn't help the tingles that ran through my body.

I shook my head ridding the feeling as I tried to get pass the crowded people. After we finally made it through, I was sweating like a freak. I wanted to pull off my sweater but I knew I couldn't because of the look people would give me.

I then noticed Jason led us to a pizzeria and we got in sitting at a table for two.

"So we're having pizza, what toppings would you like?" he asked handing me the menu.I looked through the entire thing, and you would be surprised at the amount of toppings there were.

"I don't know... pepperoni?" I shrugged placing the menu on the table then a short French dude came to take our orders as Jason made his order which was '2 mini pizzas, one Sprite and one coca cola'. Jason and I just sat there waiting on our orders. No word exchanged until the waiter came back with our stuff.

Jason handed the man his credit card which obviously was under the name 'Justin Bieber'

Halfway through the meal, I began sweating once again, Jason noticed and asked me to take off the sweater but I shook my head.

"Why? You have nothing to be ashamed of" he said and I found myself complying to his words. I took it off realizing my scars weren't that noticeable. Other than that there wasn't anymore words to be exchanged and we eventually finished our lunch since it was already 11:30.

Jason took hold of my hand as I followed him again, he looked back as if he was being followed and we came across a little shop.

Jason stood in front of the shop as I let go of his hands. He looked at me and saw I was going into the shop. He didn't come behind me when I opened the door. It was filled with different stuff like key rings, graphical t-shirts, stuffed animals etc..

I kept looking around and I saw this little bowl, with earrings and bracelets. I mentally gasped when I saw a black braided bracelet with the word 'BELIEVE' on it.

"You done?" A voice startled me, then I realized it was Jason. I dropped it back into the bowl and nodded walking out the shop. When I didn't notice Jason behind me, I looked back and saw him pick up the bracelet and gave the lady some cash.

♥✴♥✴♥✴♥✴
A/N: So this was just a filler... and I don't know much about Italy so I guessed my way through. lol.

I've two new jelena one shots books:
Jelena One Shots
Racy Jelena One Shots (for mature readers)

Anyways thanks to you guys for reading and leaving feedback... and voting....