Chapter 28

Selena's POV.

I waited in the car as Jason dialed up his gang... He explained the situation to them, to say I was nervous was an understatement...

Jason got in the car and began driving on a lone road. We then pulled up in not to far from of an old building. Jason grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye.

"You're going to go up there and pretend to submit to him... he may want to kill you if you try anything just trust me and play along" he said and my heart rate increased.

I nodded my head as he placed the gun behind the waistband of my jeans. "The first two shots will be empty, in case he tries anything smart" he said and I got out of the car. I don't know how long we waited but eventually Jason's gang came and Alex hooked up some wire stuff so that they can hear. It was unnoticeable on my shirt.

I shakily walked towards the door which made a lot of creaking noises.I froze when I saw a man was already there. He had a mask hiding his identity. He began walking towards a flight of stairs and I took it as a sign to follow him.

~•~•~•~A Few minutes later•~•~•~•~•

I moved my head from side to side trying to remove the cloth from my mouth. I was tied to a chair as the Orlando guy stood in front of me with a gun to my head.

Jason wasn't coming... what if something happened to him? or if this was a whole set up, maybe he actually wanted to get rid of me. A cry interrupted me from my thoughts. I snapped my head to that familiar direction and saw Jacob in a woman's hand.

I screamed but it was muffled by the cloth over my mouth. The girl looked at me with sympathy before walking away with Jacob. No.

My attention was focused back on the heartless bastard in front of me. My wrists struggled with with ropes behind me,I felt a bit relieved when I could feel then loosening.

"So... you didn't bring any money, so I'm guessing your boyfriend has told you everything" he said and took out a knife and ran it across my face.

"Did he tell you that I burnt his family in front of his face? that he was tied to a chair just like you were and one by one they were drowned in gasoline and burnt." a wicked smile was on his face.

A loud gunshot was fired and Orlando furrowed his brows in confusion. He ran out of the room leaving me to get enough time to struggle free from the ropes tying together my arms.

Just as I bent down to untie my feet, the girl that had Jacob came in.

"Where's Jacob?" I asked her.

"He's someplace safe, I have to tell you something though... Jacob is my child" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Jason is not the father....Orlando raped me and got me pregnant, he then took away my baby... a few days later I found out he gave a woman my baby to get access to Jason.... I've now gotten back my baby you can't take him away from me" she begged and pleaded.

I was left speechless. I know it would be wrong to just want to take her baby... I mean she doesn't look bad and I believe her AND Jason never took a DNA test.

"Ok..." I said unsurely.

"hurry up.... the place is gonna blow in fifteen minutes" she said in a panicked tone.

My eyes widened and finally my feet were free. She handed me a fully loaded gun plus I still had the gun Jason gave me.

We both exited the room quietly and then my face paled in shock as I saw a man, face covered, pointing a gun in my direction. He was about to press the trigger and I closed my eyes.

*BOOM*

I opened my eyes to see the lifeless body fall to the ground.I then looked at my savoir who had already began walking towards me. I was at ease. He put his gun in the waistband of his jeans..

"Who's this?" he asked pointing to my side where the woman who claimed Jacob as hers stood.

"She's Jacob's actual mother" I said and I expected him to be confused but but he simply nodded his head.

We began walking towards the exit or what we thought we can escape through. Someone was already there. Orlando.

"McCann, I enjoyed your little slut..." he said chuckling demonically.

"Fuck off!" Jason said about to get in his face.

"I will get her McCann and she'll be dead, maybe I'll even burn her.... oh, but before that, I'll have some fun with her, like I did with your mother before she burned-" he said but Justin cut him of by shooting a bullet into his chest.

He fell to the floor holding his chest. Jason then grabbed a hold of my arm and began pulling me to the exit where the girl was following us.

Jason stopped in his tracks. I looked at him and saw he had a pained expression.I then realized he was shot in his right foot.

"Jason!!!" I yelled when I saw another shot was fired in his stomach. He fell to the floor holding onto his stomach. He then struggled and shot Orlando in his forehead. I got on the floor next to Jason trying to get him up.

"Hurry!!! we only have one more minute remaining!!!" was all I heard.

"Go. I'll be right behind you" Jason said as I shook my head. I knew he couldn't get out of here by himself.

"I'm not leaving you" I said and slung over his left arm around my shoulders.

We both limped out of the place and I was halfway relieved when we made it through the door, we still had to get a little further before the bomb exploded.

There was a loud explosion behind us and we were both thrown with force on the ground. The loud explosion caused me to get temporarily deaf. When I finally got back my hearing, I opened my eyes but found black spots filling my vision. Then my eyes closed and was met with complete darkness.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
A/N: I'm so very sorry for updating after so long. I had this speech and the theme I chose was "Autism"and I had a really difficult time (with the teacher), but now it's finished.

Anyways, how was this chapter?Cliché?

Leave your comments and votes. Thank you for having patience with me and this story.

Oh. and Justin and Selena's performance at the AMA's. So happy they're back together.♥♥♥