Chapter 21

Selena's POV.

I teared up as I watched the old couple laid in bed and they ended up dying together holding hands. It was so sad, Ashley made me watch The Notebook.

"Here" Ashley sniffled handing me a tissue.

"Thanks" I said as the movie ended and more tears began falling.Suddenly, I heard the front door open. It was Jason and Ryan, they had to do some important 'stuff', Ashley was bored that's why she came over.

"What's wrong with y'all?" Ryan asked as they came into our sights. I buried my face into the sofa, I hated when people see me cry.

"Selena? What's wrong?" Jason said sternly.

I simply shook my head. I heard Ashley's sobs became louder.

"The Notebook,... so s-sad" I heard her say.

"Seriously? That's it?" Ryan said.

"It's just a movie" Jason said.I got up and stood in front of him.

"It's not just a movie, have you seen it? Huh? It was so sad, she didn't remember, Ashley even told me it was a true story... they died together... they" I said but stopped, as I remembered. "You wouldn't understand" I said wiping the tears.

"Ok I'm sorry... jeez" he said putting his hands up in surrender.I looked at Ashley and saw that she and Ryan were looking at us in shock.

"What?" I snapped.

"Oh, sorry, dude I've never heard you apologize... ever." Ryan said which made me confused.

I saw Jason was glaring at Ryan as he awkwardly coughed.

"Well, uh-we'll be leaving, so bye" Ryan said and I went to hug Ashley. I've grown very fond of her.

When they left I sat on the couch with my arms folded, just watching tv, it was now on MTV and I was watching a show called Teen Wolf.I wasn't really watching it, just trying to ignore Jason.

"So you're angry at me?... because of a movie" he said but I still kept my eyes on the television. The guy's eyes were turning red and he was growing canines.

"Stop, and just look at me" he said getting agitated. Bipolar much?

I looked at him and saw him closing his eyes inhaling and exhaling, when he opened back his eyes, he was calm. Okay then...

"How can I make it up to you?" he asked.

I thought about it,"Ice Cream? "I asked. He nodded as I got up and put on my jacket.

We both exited his house and got into his R8.I have to say it was very fancy.

Within minutes we pulled up to a park and next to it had an ice cream store. We got out and Jason bought chocolate for me and strawberry flavor for himself. We went to the playground and sat in one of the swings eating the ice cream.

" Get outta here you stinker "my eyes widened when I saw Jason speak to a little ten year old that wanted the swing. Of course he doesn't like kids. I rolled my eyes and called the teary eyed boy.

" You can sit here "I said as a smile immediately met his face. He ran and sat in my seat as I began walking away.

Suddenly, I felt a presence next to me, without even looking to see, I knew it was him. But I still looked at him.To be honest, you would never believe that a guy like Jason would eat ice cream, how to put it? Let's imagine he was the big bad wolf that stopped looking for food and just decided he wanted cotton candy. I know, I'm not got at putting forth situations.