Chapter 16

Selena's POV

I watched Jason as he tensed when he realized the game was getting fast. Suddenly he let out a loud groan,I smiled taking the phone from his hand seeing he had only got 800.

"This is how a boss does it" I said confidently. Apparently I was too confident because within seconds I lost.

"A boss huh?" he shook his head collecting back the iPhone and played a new game.

I was tired of watching him play, so I got up and saw the dark bottle the man left same time food was brought. I noticed the cover was simple to open so I just pulled off the wooden circular thing that acted as he cover. As soon as the cover was of, there was a strong smell that I think I had even tasted.

I looked back at Jason and saw he was still concentrated on the game.

I threw some into the glass fulling the glass but not to it's brim. It was a light pinkish color and there were bubbles which made it look fancy.

I then put it to my lips taking one big gulp, instantly regretting it because it burned my throat but after there was a strawberry flavor in the end.

I decided to take another gulp and to be honest, it wasn't as bad like the first time. I eventually drank the entire glass and then took a refill.

When I was halfway finished with the refill,I let out a loud burp. I giggled, when I saw Jason looked at me raising his eyebrows.

He got up with his eyebrows furrowed and came towards me. He leaned down and picked up the bottle reading it then picked up the glass smelling it. He looked at me wide eyed as I began giggling uncontrollably.

"You're cute, but always so mean" I said, I couldn't stop the words from coming out of my mouth.

"Oh god, you're drunk" he sighed rubbing his temple with his right hand. I quickly snatched the glass from his hand and ran away from him.

I got on the couch where he was sitting and stood on my knees watching him come closer to me, I barely took a sip and saw him fastened his pace. I jumped off of the couch and ran by the TV. Quickly, I gulped down the liquid.

Then I ran back to the table and picked up the entire bottle but before it reached my lips someone got hold of the bottle stopping me.

"Have some, it tastes great" I said, he nodded and I let go of the bottle thinking he would drink some, instead I saw him walk over to the sink and threw it all out.

I felt tears form in my eyes, he threw it away, all of it. I walked up to him and began banging my fists on to his chest.

"It tasted-so... good... you-you had to.... ru-in the fun" I said bawling my eyes out. Why was I stumbling upon my words.

"Hey, calm down... that stuff isn't good for you" he said holding both of my shoulders.

"Nothing th-at's fun is g-good for you" I said crossing my arms and pouting my lips.

"Really? Do you find cutting your skin fun? Is it good for you? huh" he said getting angry. I pushed him away from me.

"You have- n... no flipping right.... to ju-just shout at me you butthole" I said as more tears fell. "You shouldn't have a problem as to why I hurt myself... that's my-my problem"I began walking away but only to have him hold my wrists stopping me.

I stopped and began fighting him (which was useless). I tried kicking him in the balls but he just dodged my aims, I felt as if my movements were to slow and my arms felt weak as I looked him in his eyes.

Without noticing he had laid me on the floor in the kitchen. It was cold but I wasn't paying attention to that. He had both of my hands above my head holding it with one of his hands.