Chapter 10

Selena's POV

I woke up on the couch and saw Jason was sleeping peacefully and he could not have looked any more innocent.

I saw him shivering so maybe I'll just go get something to cover him with.I ran upstairs into his room after taking off the television and began removing the neatly folded comforter.

"Selena!!!" I heard him shout from the living room.

I ran back down the stairs with the blanket and saw him opening the front door.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He turned around in relief.

"Where the hell were you?" he asked with a slight angry tone.

"I was just getting a blanket from the room cause you were-"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Jason looked at me in confusion as to who would be knocking on his door this time of night.

He opened the door as I froze when I saw who walked in. It was Phil. No,No,No.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jason asked as Phil walked towards me.

"I want her back," Phil came closer to me and trailed his fingers on my face. I slapped him.

Suddenly I felt my face being punched, he was about to swing at me again but Jason had him by his collar and punched him straight onto his jaw. I saw Phil took out one of those metal rings that joins your fingers and punched Jason on his cheekbone and there was blood. Jason fell to the ground holding onto his face.

Phil was about to punch him again but I quickly picked up a glass with some drink in it and pelted him successfully hitting his head.

He turned his attention to me and held onto my hair but soon let go of it when Jason began punching the life out of him. He fell to the floor with a bloody face. Jason picked up a folder from the ground and pulled out two pieces of paper, one was a contract and the other was a cheque to be filled out.

On the cheque, he wrote the numeral 5 with 6 zeros following. 5 million? He then took the other paper and wrote my name along with his name,today's date and 5 million. Shit, he bought me for five freaking million dollars. Bought!!

Jason then took the papers and threw it on Phil then he kicked him in his side. "Get The Fuck Out Of My House" Jason shouted.

Phil immediately got to his feet and stumbled out the door.

I looked at Jason and saw him going into the kitchen and running water over the cut Phil gave him on his face.

"Where's your first aid kit?" I asked.

"It's in my bedroom bathroom, why? are you hurt?" he asked in deep concern.I shook my head and ran up the stairs into his bathroom to get the first aid kit.

I walked back into the kitchen where Jason had frozen peas over his knuckles.I pulled him by his arms and sat him on the kitchen stool. He watched me in confusion as I placed the first aid kit onto the counter and took out a cotton wool and put some disinfectant on it and slightly cleaned around the cut that Phil had made.

He sightly flinched and looked up at me, I nodded and continued treating the cut, and it kinda looked pretty nasty. I then rubbed some antibiotic on the cut so that the healing would be faster and prevent any infection.

He was about to get up but I pulled him back on his stool.I pointed to his left hand that he used to punch Phil. His entire knuckles were purple and there were some blood since he somehow managed to bruise his knuckles.

I cleaned it and wrapped a bandage around his hand. I then looked up at him and saw he was staring at me.

I awkwardly picked up the items from the counter and placed them back into the first aid kit. He still had his eyes on me.

Just as I was about to walk away, I felt his strong unbandaged hand pull me back. I stood in front of him in shock.

"What are you-" I began.

"Shhhh," he said holding both of my hands and walked forward making be move backwards until I braced the fridge.

He then pinned my wrists above my head and leaned in. I felt his warm lips against mine and I was unsure of what to do. He pressed against be harder and felt his tongue tracing my bottom lip. Since this was my first kiss,I was completely clueless as to what was going on.I felt him trail his tongue on my bottom lip. What the hell is he doing?

Suddenly he squeezed my rear end causing me to gasp, he then took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I pushed him away from me and saw he had a stern look on his face...

"I think you should know, that since I technically bought you, that makes you my property" he said coming up to my face and walked away.

A/N: So whayda think?

And I'm so sorry for updating after so long.