Chapter 31

Selena's POV

I let out a long sigh after helping place Jason in his bathtub. I insisted he kept his Calvin Klein briefs on. Don't blame me I'm not risking my poor eyes to see something like that again.

I walked out and sat on the bed, we had to move from the upstairs room to one of the guest bedrooms on the ground floor since it would be difficult for Jason to move upstairs.

I was tired since I barely slept last night. I laid on the bed and just closed my eyes. Just as I was about to fall asleep Jason called my name.

"Coming" I groaned and grabbed an extra towel just in case. I then realized I'm in shit. He still has to dry his skin and put on his underwear. Lord help me.

I sighed and drained the water, he then sat at the edge of the tub with his towel covering... it.I took the towel I grabbed and began helping him dry off.

I looked at him and saw he was looking at my arm where some visible healed scars were seen due to the sleeve of my top raising. I consciously pulled it back down and continued drying him off.

I then went into the walk in closet and took out a clean pair of briefs.I went back in and helped him put it through his feet up to his thigh. I then froze when I saw a high up tent under the towel he had placed in his lap. He had an erection.

I looked away in disgust and stood up turning around so he can pull up his briefs.

I then helped him in the wheel chair and since he had his brief on I could still see it!! Did it grow of some sort?

Eww disgusting...

I scrunched my face in disgust while he flashed me a teasing and knowing grin.

"That's nasty, next time you're having a sponge bath" I said walking out into the kitchen.

I prepared breakfast for both of us which was pancakes and bacon.I plated it into two plates and still managed to hold two full glasses of orange juice and headed back to the room where Jason was on the bed laying down wearing a pair of sweat pants.

I handed him his plate and placed both of glasses of juice on the bedside table. I sat on the bed along with Jason since I wanted to talk to him about something really important.

"Um, you didn't freak out when that girl told you that Jacob wasn't yours and she was the mother" I stated. He stared into space until finally catching onto what I was saying.

"Because I knew" he said.

"And you didn't tell me?" I asked raising my voice.

"It was right before I found you, the same time I found out there was a bomb in the warehouse... one of his workers were eager to escape but I didn't let her and she ended up spilling about the bomb and Jacob."He explained and I nodded.

" Well are you going to take a DNA test? "I suggested.

" For what? The child is not mine, when Mariah came to me, it wasn't really adding up since I always use condoms when I'm banging those sluts,I thought maybe I made a mistake and it burst or something "he said.

" oh. "was all I could say at a moment like this.

I continued eating until I heard wincing from Jason. I looked up and saw he was stretching for the glass of juice but apparently the wound on his stomach-where he got shot- was restricting him.

I got up and handed him the juice, then carried my half empty plate to the kitchen then washed my hands.

I returned to clean his wound. He cleaned his hands with hand sanitizer while I undid the waterproof bandages from his stomach and feet.

I began cleaning his wound on his foot since he would feel no pain. After it was bandaged and cleaned, I went onto his stomach. He winched as soon as the bandage left his body. I took my time and was more gentle.

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later

I rolled my eyes as Jason kept ordering me around. Get this for me, do this, do that.

Currently I was giving him a massage on his foot since he was feeling it cramp. The doctor said it would be common and that it was a sign off him getting better.

Oh, and to mention his friends/gang was over. The only good thing was that Ashley also came with Ryan. I didn't get a chance to hang out with her since she got here, all because of Mr. Ihaveamaid.

The reasons why I wouldn't hesitate to help him is because: 1. he helped and looked after me with my cuts, 2. I'm living in his house.

"Yo that was the shit"Mike said as he and Jason high fived.I didn't even know what they were on about.

" Yeah... "a loud fake laugh interrupted them. I then saw it was Alfredo. He was funny and cool. In the gang he's in charge of computer and technological stuff.

" McCann, let the poor girl go, I don't recall you hiring a maid"Alfredo said. I made eye contact with Jason but his expression told me it was fine. I nodded and looked at Alfredo giving him a grateful smile.

Ashley squeals and grabs my hands as we both go into the kitchen.

"Hey" she said, her eyes shining and dimples appeared.

"Hi" I whispered back.

"So,I have a plan for the gang, it's more of a surprise" She said as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What?"

"Christmas is coming up" she said and then I realized how I was living backwards. It was the first week in December.

"Oh? so...." I dragged out not really knowing what she was doing.

"Ugh, keep up babe, we can get a little party thing for them... if you didnt know they work pretty hard" she nudged me as I nodded.

"Ok so um where are we getting money?" I asked.

"That's the best part, unfortunately, Orlando was my father and since he's dead, all the money goes to me... and we'll spend it, well it's a pretty large amount..." she said.I began thinking about it, it's not really-

"Stop over thinking, it's my money now and this is how I choose to spend it, okay?" she said.

"Okay" I nodded.

"Great, we have some shopping to do" she said and pulled me towards my- I mean Jason's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:Merry Christmas!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoy your day (if you celebrate Christmas or not)...

So um Selena's becoming acquainted Jerry??? lol don't mind me.

So um I would like to know you guys better, and I don't really like messaging on Wattpad cuz notifications doesn't always show up so um maybe if you have an Instagram account, you can comment your user or you can follow me @biebgomz_zelina, I'm also on Facebook as Zelina Annastacia, so yeah.