Chapter 35

Selena's POV

"I mean I should have known...  I thought you were sick but didn't question you because i saw you were fine the next day. you were forcefully throwing up to please that jackass! !!!" he shouted making me jump back.

Just then he came closer to me as I moved back afraid if he would hit me. I don't know why I thought he would hit me since he never did but maybe it's because of my past.I do recall him slapping me when I refused to eat, then he later forced the pizza in my mouth.

His look softened and then was replaced with anger. He grabbed my shoulder and pressed my back against the closet's door.

"I-I" I said but couldn't continue because my sobs took over.

"Don't cry, please!" he said weakly. "There's nothing wrong with you, you're beautiful inside and out"He then cupped my face as our eyes linked. His thumb swiped away my tears.

My eyes widened as his hands went behind me and began tugging at the zipper of my dress. I immediately stiffened and braced my back more into the wall.

" Trust me "he said staring deeply into my eyes.

Tears formed once again as my breathing became erratic. He helped me get up and he slowly pulled down the zipper. The dress still clung to my body though since it was body fitted.

He then walked me into the closet where there was a long mirror. He began tugging it low so that my body was exposed, that is with the exception of my bra and panties. He then went behind me.

" I wish you saw what I saw "he said while I refused to look up at my body.

"I'm gonna get you professional help" he stated as I snapped my head and met his eyes.

"You-You think I'm crazy," I stuttered.

"No!I don't think you're crazy, look what you've done to yourself, you're destroying yourself, your body is full of scars and I can almost see your ribs, you were perfect the way you were."he whispered.

" I'm sorry, I'll do better "I let out a shaky breath.

" Well seeing is believing"he muttered. "You need help in some way"

"No, please no!! I'll do better" I said bursting out in loud sobs. My knees began feeling weak and Jason held me in a close embrace as we both fell to the floor.

"I'm-Sorry" I choked out.

"Shh, it's gonna be alright." he said comfortingly. He began caressing my hair as I was practically laying on his chest.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

Jason's POV

I held her as she sobbed silently while clutching on to my arm. I didn't stop her from crying because she needed to get it all out. About half hour later, she was completely silent.I bent a bit to look at her and saw she was asleep.

I lifted her off the uncomfortable ground, even through it was fully carpeted. She was very light, about 80 pounds the most and I instantly got mad remembering the reason she was this light.

I swear when I see Alex again, that fucker is dead. Who the hell does he think he is to tell her she's fat and to call her those horrible names.

I placed her on my bed and she stirred a bit before falling back asleep. I placed the blanket over her body since she only had on bra and underwear.

I went into the bathroom to wash my face. I then head back to bed taking of my pants and shirt leaving myself bare in boxers.

As soon as I laid down and I wrapped my arms around her waist, she immediately snuggled into my side. It was so sad thinking how someone so precious could hurt herself. One thing for sure, I'll take care of her.