Chapter 12

Selena's POV

I opened my eyes and got up taking in my surroundings. I was in Jason's bed and the blinds were drawn as one single lamp gave warm lighting to the room. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head looking at the clock and saw it was 2am.

I got up and almost jumped when I saw Jason at the other side of his room with a gun and cloth cleaning it. I wanted to scream but stopped my thoughts when I saw both of my legs were bandaged along with my wrists. Was that really real, I honestly thought it was a damn dream. I noticed that I was only in a bare T-shirt and underwear. Jason turned his head noticing me awake. He put his gun down on the table and began walking towards the bed.

As he began walking closer, I noticed his eyes were a bit red. He sat at the edge of the bed as I watched him intently. He said nothing, he was just watching the floor.

"Why did you do that?" he asked finally looking up at me with a familiar angry look.I sighed not giving him any answer.

I got up because I was sick of the silence but instantly winced as my feet contacted the soft carpet. Damn, I really went to deep this time, and it was on both of my legs. I ended up limping.

"Don't!" I heard before I exited the room."You need to eat, I'll bring something for you"he said as I watched him walked out of the room leaving me dumb founded.

Who the hell does he think he is? I limped out of the room heading down the stairs down to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" he asked after setting a plate of pasta in the microwave to heat up.

"I'm not handicapped, I can do things by myself" I said folding my arms.

"Well anyone would think you're a two year old because of your dumb behavior" he snapped.

"You think I'm afraid of you? You dumb piece of sh-" I stopped when I saw him going around the kitchen isle towards me.

"Continue" he growled. I rolled my eyes and began walking away but felt like déjà vu when he grabbed my upper arm and pushed me towards the wall beside the refrigerator and held both of my hands avoiding touching the bandage on my left wrist.

"What were you saying?" he asked. To be honest I was scared of him more than death. I shook my head as to say nothing. "If I were you I'd keep my mouth shut" he said and let go of me and I found myself exhaling completely oblivious that I was holding my breath the entire time.

He took out the pasta and placed it on the kitchen island along with a glass of water. I slowly began eating the food since I slept for about 16 hours, damn was that even possible.

I hated myself for everything I've done, first off, just being present on this earth and then there's me who failed on killing myself and then I can't even thank the only person who have actually taken time to attend to my wounds, instead I have to be an ungrateful bitch about it. I continue eating and feel the need to punish myself, I should purge my stomach out, I don't deserve a proper meal.

I continue eating because I knew Jason was watching me. Tears already filled the brim of my eyes, but refusing to cry,I closed my eyes remembering how the blade would run across my skin and the pleasure I would get from seeing the blood.

When I finished eating, I quickly drank the water. And began going back in his room.

After making my eighth step, my legs began burning and itching, it was unbearable, nothing that I was used to and believe me I've experienced pain. I looked at the bandages and saw blood already soaking it up.

I sat on the floor and began removing the bandages quickly since I didn't want Jason to know. He was cleaning the dishes.

As I removed one of the bandages, I was exposed to my legs which looked terrible. The skin was swollen and just horrible with a lot of blood.

I tried getting up but failed every time. Tears fell from my eyes, suddenly I felt arms around my back and I was carried bridal style up the stairs, I clutched onto his shirt as more tears ran down my face. He didn't seem to mind the blood that was going on his shirt.

After we reached his room, he carried me to the bathroom and closed the toilet lid before setting me gently on it.

I saw him reach in a drawer which was under the double sink and pulled out a medium sized First aid kit. He then threw some kind of liquid on two padded gauze and gently began cleaning off the blood, I winced when he brushed over some cuts.

"None of this would've happened if you listened to me and stayed where you were" he muttered.

"Do you even know what you are doing?" I asked.

"I suggest you shut that little mouth of yours, and to answer your question I took a year of medicine course" he replied not taking his eyes off my wounds for one second. "You shouldn't have been walking because pressure is put on the muscles which allows more circulation of blood."

"OK Mr know it all, shouldn't it be uncovered abs exposed." I asked as he looked up and glared at me.

"No, since they were deep cuts, covering it up will decrease the chances of getting an infection." I then saw him put a clear yellow liquid, which I'm thinking is antibiotic in the cuts and loosely wrapped it with gauze pads.

When he was finished, he took off his top and threw it in the was basket where I noticed the previous underwear and bra I was wearing covered in blood, was also there. It then clicked to me that he saw me naked.

He once again lifted me into his arms and carried me on the clean white bed. Soon after I saw him walk towards the bathroom and then he was back out with a pill. He gave me the pill and opened the bottle of water I didn't notice and I swallowed the pain killers.

I then felt him lay on the bed and once again pulled me closer.

"Jason?" I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you" I said but didn't hear a response, eventually I found myself dozing off.

❇✖❇✖❇✖❇✖❇✖
A/N: Aww Justin's taking care of our Selly...But Selena's a bit stubborn don't you think?

So finally I've made a Shots account, add me; my user name is biebgomz_zelina, I'll add you back. I've had trouble creating one a while back but now I've got one, add me y'all. Muah.