Chapter 42

Jason's POV

I was watching Selena as she slept. A few minutes ago I received a call from Alex saying that he was attacked by someone and he recognized it was a member of The Poles because of the tattoo. He said, he didn't know why they had a reason for the attack. He escaped by shooting one of them in their foot.

After I hung up, I haven't fallen asleep. Instead I was looking at Selena enjoying her slumber. She's laying on her side facing me. She is so beautiful, I just wish she knew that. It hurts me every time I think back to when she used to cut and purge. Those were horrible days, but I hope we've gone pass that.

She let out a cute yawn and stretched. I saw her hand reach out to feel for me but since I was sitting up she didn't feel me. With a confused scrunched up face, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked squinting her eyes.

"Nothing, let's just get some sleep" I told her laying back down and pulling her in my arms.

"Jason are you sure everything's okay" she asked.

"Yes baby I'm sure... goodnight"

"Goodnight Jason"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Why the fuck didn't anyone tell me about this!!!?" I shouted and banged my fist on my coffee table, my gang and I were in the meeting room, which was a separate room in my house.

"We didn't think anything of it" Calvin said.

"Well clearly, you don't think anything!!! this is dangerous!!!" I spat. Apparently, there was previous attacks on my other gang members, except for Chaz, Ryan and Alfredo.

"The Poles are also onto us, they probably found out about the gold we have" I said sternly.

"So what do we do?" Ryan asked.

"We go after them instead" Calvin said.

"But we have nothing to get from them" Mike commented.

"We'll just prepare for the attack" I said. I know it was risky but it had to be done.I laid back in my chair and frustratedly rubbed my temples.

Everyone left as I was in deep thoughts.

"Everything okay?" I heard Selena ask. I turned around and saw she was standing at the door.

"Just some gang problems"I replied.

" Oh"she said and I heard her walk closer to me. I then felt gentle hands caressing my hair. It felt like heaven.

"God, that feels amazing" I groaned succumbing to her touch.

She giggled and continued for a few minutes before I quickly spun my chair around and she unexpectedly fell on me.

We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. She broke eye contact by closing her eyes and biting her lips. She looked so beautiful.

I leaned down so that our lips met, hers was warm against mine. I nibbled on her bottom lip and she granted me entrance. Then something weird happened. Selena was taking control. She held the sides of my head and she dominated my mouth, she straddled herself on my lap and gyrated on my crotch.

She let out a soft moan."Jason".Fuçk!! the way she said my name made me want to take her right there.

I cupped her breasts and gave it a squeeze and she arched her back, my fingers gently trailed down to the hem of her dress and my fingers went under to her underwear which was soaking wet.

I ripped her panties off and quickly undid my zipper releasing my hard on which was poking through my boxers.

"Jason" she whimpered.

"Jason?" her voice was clearer. I snapped open my eyes and realized I had dozed off in my chair with Selena left massaging my head.

"Jason are you okay?" she asked taking her hands out of my hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said realizing that I just dreamt Selena and I were about to...

"You sure?, you were groaning in your sleep" she said.

"I'm fi-" I was about to reply until I noticed I had a boner. Fuck. I heard Selena giggling behind me clearly seeing what was my problem.

I turned around the chair and she stopped immediately as I faked a serious look on my face. She then pressed her palm against her mouth to avoid laughing. I seriously don't get what's funny about this situation but clearly Selena had picked up a joke.

"What's so funny?" I asked sternly.

"Uh-nothing?" she bit her lips. Then she let out a small chuckle causing me to smile. I pulled her down to sit on my lap.

"Really? nothing's funny, your actions tell me otherwise" I said trailing my hands on her sides. Her eyes widened realizing what I was about to do, she tried pushing me off of her.

"Jason, please don't... no" she begged.

"Too late." I began tickling her sides as she erupted in laughter. Her laugh was contagious. I began laughing with her.

"No. Jason... Can't breathe!!"

I let her go but still held her in my grip. I watched her catch her breath.

"Let's go out today" I said. Her cheek tinted red.

"I just need some time off" I explained and she nodded.

"Get ready in half hour"

"Ok"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: I know apologizing isn't going to cut it. Tbh I hate when authors take long to update and now I'm one of them.

Reasons:
-I got this bunny to take care of. (she's such a great pet, but only temporarily, cause she's a class pet and I took her for the two week vacation)

-I'm doing community service every Sunday. (I visit the kids at the pediatric ward and spend some time with them)

-I'm broke, (putting on my data plan is difficult) cuz I don't have Wi-Fi.

-School Based Assessment.(its like assignments-difficult and long ones-and it contributes to my final exam marks)

So I guess that's it.

How do you like this chapter?

Vote and comment.