Chapter 19

Selena's POV

God, he must be so mad right now.

"Selena, open the door" he said knocking.I hadn't recognize the tone of his voice.

I got up and frantically began looking around for anything that would help me. Nothing, he had removed his shavers and nothing I could find. I looked at myself in the huge mirror in the bathroom. I hated my body, why did I have to get my period at that time, I'm so embarrassed.

I closed my eyes trying to remove the thoughts of hurting myself, something, I need something to take my mind off of it.

Memories; screams, brides, punches, cuts blood... and hazel brown eyes?

Jason.

I remembered how he actually cared for me, took care of my cuts and held my hand when I was scared in the plane.

I felt tears cascading down my cheeks, if I kept my calm, I wouldn't need to break his mirror for a piece of glass.

I heard knocking on the door again this time it was not Jason.

"Hello? Um Selena?" it was a soft female voice.

"Can you open up? he's not here" she said gently.I don't know if I should trust her but I kinda trust Jason. If Jason actually gave her permission that means he trust her with me right? But what if they had abducted Jason and wanted me now? What am I thinking? Jason can fight off any bitch that comes close to him.

I showing but shakily got up still deciding on whether to open or not.

"Selena?I can help you, no need to be embarrassed" she said once again. I wiped my tears and unlocked the door and was met with the girl that tagged along with Ryan. The very girl that they kidnapped but didn't want to go back, she wanted to be with Ryan and live this type of life.

"Hey"I heard her say and hugged me, I flinched because I wasn't used to getting hugs, well only in the night when Jason sleeps with me (A/N:not in that way, remember she's still a virgin) he wraps his arms around me.

" Um hi "I said faking a smile.I saw her hand me clean panties and a single women's pad,I gratefully took it from her.

"Promise me, that when you're done you'll come back to talk to me" she said also handing me a towel and one of the summer dresses Jason got for me.

"Okay, thanks" I said and went into the bathroom taking a shower. I decided to wash my hair too. I hopped out and quickly fixed myself up and put on the previous bra I was wearing along with the dress, I was even more self conscious with the scars on my arms but remembered what Jason told me, "You have nothing to be ashamed of"but i still put on a long sleeved shirt over the dress  .

I opened the door once again seeing the girl, Ashley, I remembered her name.

" Hey so you okay? "she asked as I nodded, my hair still dripping as I towel dried my hair.

" So my name is Ashley Benson"he said sticking her hands out for me to shake.I realized she wanted us to introduce our selves.

"Selena Gomez" I said and saw her smile, she was indeed beautiful, she had green eyes and dimples when she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, so how about I blow dry your hair and we get to know each other?" she suggested.I nodded as she left the room and came back with a small duffel bag, she pulled out her blow dryer.

"How did you end up coming up here?" I asked as she plugged in the device and turned it on.

"Well, Ryan and I came by a different plane since I needed to go get some of my stuff before officially moving here.I had convinced him to check up in Jason and we came here seeing him about to break open the door then he explained that you got your monthly so I told him I will help you"she shrugged continuing flat ironing my hair.

" Oh, well thanks "I told her gratefully.

"It's no problem" she giggled.

I wanted to ask her why she wanted to live this life but figured that it may be to personal.

"I can tell we're going to be very close" she says excitedly.

I smiled at her, I never even knew people so nice existed, well I mean except for Jason. He may be this big bad wolf to others but to me he's a very nice person to be around.

15 minutes later she had finished and my hair was poker straight, my wavy curls were long gone.

"So do you like it" she asked excitedly.

I nodded my head and got up to hug her. "Thank you very much"

"So let's go show Jason and Ryan" she squealed. Why would they want to see my hair? That's weird.

"Oh, um, I don't think it's a great idea" I said uncomfortably fiddling with my fingers.

"Why? is it because of Jason?" she asked then noticed my silence.

"I promise you when he sees you, he'll be begging to fück you" she said with so much glee, clearly misunderstanding Jason's and mine relationship.

She dragged me down the stairs to the living room where Jason and Ryan were sipping on two cans of Jack Daniels.

"Look, meet the lovely and informed Selena Gomez"she said as both men looked at me.

Ryan had his brows raised and Jason did looking at me from head to toe. His face straight. No emotions, that is until our eyes caught and he smirked.

This was really embarrassing, Jason McCann, out of all persons knew I was on my freaking period.

I bit my lips to avoid having the redness to flow to my cheek but with my luck, I was flushing red in embarrassment.

"Wow, you look different" Ryan said making me shift.I noticed Jason still had his gaze... and smirk on me.

"Yeah, we're going clubbing tonight" Ashley announced.

"No she's not going"Jason said firmly.

" Why? Jason why don't you let Selena have a life?"she argued.

"I'm sure she doesn't even want to go" Jason said looking at me. I shook my head telling Ashley no.

"Please, I promise you that it'll be okay you're gonna have fun" she said. I thought about it, I have nothing to worry about because if I go, JASON will be there. And for some reason I felt like I could trust him with my life.

"Okay, I'll go" I said giving in.

"and no, Jason you cannot come" Ashley pointed to Jason. He furrowed his brows.

"Who the fuçk do you think you are?" he snapped."I go wherever I wanna go"

Ashley shook her head and let out a loud sigh,evidence of her giving in.

Well Then.

•✴•✴•✴•✴•✴•✴•✴•✴•✴•✴•✴•
A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter was so lane but, you know... so how's everyone? Lol

This chapter was completed during one of my free periods, yeah so.

Oh and I need to thank you guys for commenting and voting, seriously. Thank you so much esp the comments, they really make me wanna hug and
meet you.I love you guys so much.

Vote and keep commenting.