Chapter I ~ Goodnight

Saturday 11th May 2013

Hey bros!

This is my first smosh fanfiction and I'm super psyched. I'm so new to WattPad and this is my first proper fanfiction at all actually :L

I really hope you enjoy this. I'm just such a huge fan of smosh and have loved all the fanfics I've read so just thought -hey, let's have a go myself. Sorry if it's a little bit rough and bad in general. 

DISCLAIMER: Ian's initial girlfriend is not based on Melanie Moat in ANY WAY. She's a random girl I've made up :) I love Kalel and Mel both and there is no way in hell that Mel is like this, haha.

You'll see Kalel in here though, just being her lovely usual self :)

Now that's out the way, enjoy!

More and more chapters will appear gradually. There's some more already.. if you want to read them? There will be songs along with some of the chapters too, which I think might fit along with the writing- but you don't have to listen to them :)

Love you all, smoshers.

Lots of love, fluffie

2015 DISCLAIMER: I wrote this in early 2013, therefore Kalel is still in this as Anthony's girlfriend. I am fully aware of how things have changed since. All my looove to all of the characters in this anyway.

Chapter 1

Ian Hecox

'Do you love me, Lily?'

I knew it was a desperate sounding question, but I couldn't help but ask it.

'Ian, stop asking me that every day for fuck's sake. Yes, you know I do.'  came Lily's sharp, harsh reply.

'I just want to know... I'm sorry, I know I get annoying and clingy sometimes,' I sighed as I opened the front door.

'Hm. Anyway, night Ian, hun. See you later.'

'Okay. Night! Bet you're excited for tomorrow!' I laughed.

'Sh! My parents are sleeping! See you.'

I gave Lily one last hug and kiss on the cheek before heading off.

I wandered down the road. It was 12am and was pitch black. Why didn't I drive over? I knew I was meant to be trying to get fitter for the new year, but walking at this time made me feel like such a tramp. I resolved to keeping my head down and to my own thoughts the whole way home.

I was planning on how to surprise Lily the next day. 23 years old... how could I relate that to some sort of gift?  I wanted to make her gift special, even though we'd only been together 9 months. Me and Mari did have a go at making some cupcakes, but that didn't turn out too great. Let's just say, they weren't 'golden brown' as it said in the cookbook which my mom had lent me. I was hoping she'd just be happy with the Tiffany bracelet I'd bought her. She'd been talking about the one for ages, a small, dainty silver links chain, with a crocodile clasp and a small silver heart. An 'Eternity Bracelet'. It was frickin' expensive, let me tell you, but I knew she'd love it.

I reached the front door and jiggled my key in the lock until it swung open. I was surprised to see Anthony on the couch, still up, watching an episode of South Park. I knew he'd seen this episode thousands of times before, but he had still bothered to stay up to watch it. As soon as I arrived he leapt up and ran over.

'Ian! You took your time, man.' 

'Sorry, I wanted to spend a bit more time with Lily.' I admitted.

'I got a bit worried, I thought you'd gotten yourself beaten up by some gang. I must be turning into some sort of over-protective mom!' Anthony joked.

I realised that Anthony had stayed up to check I was okay. No wonder he's my best friend.

'That would be a good idea for a video!' I suggested. 'You could be becoming over-protective or something. Anyway, we'll leave the brainstorming until the morning. I'm shattered after that long walk. I have no idea why I didn't just take the car. And I need to be over early to Lily's tomorrow because it's her birthday.'

'Oh, okay. I thought we were going to shoot a mailtime tomorrow?' Anthony reminded me.

'Oh, shit. We could do it later on I guess. Sorry man. Anyway, sleep tight, don't get too frisky with pikachu!' I joked, referencing Anthony's stuffed pikachu he's always had on his bed.

'I don't know Ian, Pikachu can be very tempting sometimes!' Anthony chuckled. 'Night, dude!'

'Night,' I said as I wandered to my room, in a daze. I couldn't be assed to find my pyjamas, so I just stripped off my top and jeans and rolled into bed just in my boxers.