Chapter XXXXVI ~ Misty ~ Terror

Yay, more chapters being released! I'm so much more happy now that I can just write when I want to :)

I'm surprised at how intense the story got, and overwhelmed that you guys enjoy it so much.

Enjoy!

-fluffie

PS: I can hardly believe it, but we are nearing the end of this story (about 6 chapters left after this one). I've enjoyed writing it more than anything and I hope you guys liked it too. I've almost finished writing it all and it's so hard to say goodbye. ;_;

Chapter 46~ Misty Cooper

The worst is happening.

Jay had taken my hand, gripped it tight, and pulled me through the convention centre, going around the edge of all the action so no-one could see and suspect anything. He dragged me behind one of the booths, and out an emergency exit. It was still raining hard, the sky grey and murky. I was still recovering from the fact that Jay was here- and now... I was alone with him.

Jay pushed me forcibly against a rough brick wall beside the exit. The bricks grazed my neck, the rain poured down from the gutter above as well as from the sky, soaking my hair and outfit.

Panic struck through my mind, but there was nothing I could do. This time, he had me held down tighter, harder than I could remember the last time. It was just like the last time, only this time, he knew what I was capable of.

No-one could see us here. Jay pushed me to the scratchy brick wall, his hands straight on my boobs. I was quivering, petrified. I swallowed hard, but it was difficult as my throat was bone dry. I could barely feel my hands, which were shivering both from the wet and the prospect of Jay in front of me.

'Why?' I yelled into his dripping face, pushing outwards with my arms as hard as I could, even though it was no use.

'Shut up,' he grunted, unzipping his jeans with one hand. 'This won't hurt...' I screamed, high and hard, but it faded away, lost in the midst of fangirl screams echoing out of the building, just a far away cry in the distance.

'Can't you get your sick pleasure somewhere else?' I pressed my butt against the wall, trying to lean over so that he couldn't get to me.

'I need to revenge Lily,' he said. 'She'll be here any minute to see this.'

'What?' I screamed. 'Lily...Lily Versailles- and you?'

'Yep. She's been my girlfriend for five months now,' Jay said matter-of-factly, pulling down his jeans. This was surreal; I'm having a general conversation with the man about to rape me.

'You want revenge for Lily kissing someone else? But Ian kissed her!' I kicked my legs, and pushed away as much as I could, but it was all no use. Jay had me locked down tight this time.

The worst is happening.

Jay could get me pregnant. Jay could hurt me. Jay was about to ruin the consummation I made. I was Ian's, and only Ian's. Or maybe it didn't matter anymore... either way, I wasn't letting this happen to me

I may have been stupid, naive and foolish with Ian, but I was worth much more than this.

Jay had a huge boner already, I could see it through his boxers, as much as I was trying not to look, to imagine the horror I was about to experience.

I kicked harder, right into Jay's legs, trying to kick higher to strike his sensitive area between his legs, but with my weighted down black dress due to the rain, it was near impossible. I could barely see with the howling wind pelting water droplets the size of golf balls in my face.

'Get off!' I screamed, as I felt Jay pull up my black dress. I felt his creeping, claw-like hands slithering up my thighs. With the stiff underskirt now gone, I could kick higher. I took no chances and struck Jay's...well, balls. He fell to the floor and writhed in pain, but something stopped me from running straight away. Instead, I stood on his arms with my high heeled shoes, pulled down my dress sharply and pinned him down myself.

'Why are you here?'

'Lily wanted to come,' he answered breathlessly.

'Why?' I asked harshly, holding him down heavily and sharply with my large red wedges. I leant over him, the rain pouring onto my back.

'She- get off!'

'No,' I denied firmly, refusing to move. 'Tell me why.'

'She...she knew Ian would be here, and she was so annoyed...just get off and I'll explain!'

'As if I'd trust you, the guy who tried to rape me, twice.'

Jay looked sheepish but refused to say anymore. 'Well,' I said. 'I hope you like the idea of someone standing on your arms whilst I call to get help...' I pulled out my phone, even though I know I wouldn't use it.

'No, please!' he begged. 'Don't call anyone!'

'Do the police count?'

'Look! Lily brought me here because she wanted to break you and Ian apart- I didn't realise she'd kiss Ian. I even didn't know what he looked like until that day...and I wanted revenge. Lily is my property, not Ian's!'

'Girls aren't property whether they're evil, envious, bitchy cows or cute and lovely.'

'I don't need your feminist views.'

Jesus, I was glad I didn't stay with this uneducated, creepy, horrible prick.

'I don't have to call the cops. But I can if I want to,' I replied, holding the phone up high. 'Carry on with your story. How do you and Lily know each other?'

'I met her at a club one night, a month or so after you were my roommate.'

'Since you tried to rape me.'

'What's the difference? Anyway, we met, and a few weeks after we'd been...uh, friends we began dating, and then whilst talking about random stuff we found out that we both knew you.' This all seemed like a lie.

'And she was your current boyfriend's ex,' Jay continued. 'And we went to Gaming Expo and she-'

'Wait a minute!' a high voice shrieked. 'What are you doing with my ba- Misty Cooper!' I turned around to see Lily, big boobs almost hanging out her too-small tank top, her legs on show under a short denim miniskirt, even though it was frankly freezing cold today. 'I should have known-'

'Lily,' I replied. 'You fucking-' I got off Jay and approached her, feeling fierce with anger for the girl who tried to split me and Ian apart. I stood my ground, and heard Jay get up behind me. I took his arm stealthily and held it tight.

'Trust you to sneak other people's boyfriends, Misty. For the second time!'

'You don't say a fucking word, Lily,' I said fiercely, but I only had one arm free to push Lily to the ground. It was impossible, I couldn't do it. I looked at my pale hand on Jay's arm and debated whether to let go.

'Get the fuck off him!' Lily shrieked. I heard her strut up to me, and looked around to see her wobbling in her heels. I felt a hard smack against my head. I fell to the-