Chapter XXI ~ Ian ~ Happy

ALL I CAN SAY IS:

2k READS.

WHAT. EVEN.

<3 

Chapter 21 ~ Ian Hecox

Song: Shuffle by Bombay Bicycle Club (sorry for the overload of BBC!)

On Sunday, I woke up next to Misty. Her hair was flying over the pillow and her legs were tucked, her toes pointing and her arms hugging the pillow. Her pyjama top was riding up so I gently tugged it down over her stomach.

I couldn't help but stare at her for a while. I couldn't believe she was mine. Everything that had happened that last night seemed like an all-too-perfect experience- but having Misty laid next to me confirmed that she was my girlfriend, and that she loved me back.  

I guessed Anthony and Kalel probably came back and found us curled up together and decided it was a good opportunity to sleep together anyway. I guessed right. Anthony came bounding in 10 minutes later.  

'Dude!' he yelled at me. 'It's nine, we gotta gooooooo.'  

'Ok, hold up. I'll wake Misty up. On that subject, why didn't you wake us both up last night?'  

I expected some crappy excuse regarding us looking cute together or something.  

'You guys looked cute.' I rolled my eyes. 'And Kalel was too tired anyway,' he added. 'You left your spaghetti plates out though.' He pointed at the stacked up plates on my bedside table and wagged his finger at me mockingly.  

'The maid'll get 'em,' I insisted, and Anthony laughed.  

'You're so lazy. Anyways, geddup. I don't wanna miss the Nintendo interview.'  

'Okay, we'll get ready. Give us 15?'  

'Sure, have fuuuuun!' he sang. Anthony skipped back into his room- well, Kalel and Misty's.  

I lightly shook Misty's shoulder.  

'T?' Her eyes blinked open. I smiled, and held her shoulder.  

'Wake up, sleepyhead. We got another day of Gaming Expo!'  

'Woo,' she mumbled. 'Give me... a sec...' She hauled herself up and took a look in the mirror, before covering her face with her hands.  

I strolled over and gently peeled her hands off her face. 'You look amazing,' I assured her. 'Anyway, c'mon! We don't wanna be late!'

'You can talk,' she mumbled, laughing at my Spongebob boxers.  

'Shush. They were all I could find.'  

'Sure, sure! I thought they were Anthony's! From the Pokémon video?'

I blushed. 'I...lent them to him for that video...' I admitted. Luckily, Misty just laughed.

'Can I just take the bathroom for the moment?'  

I nodded and she went next door for a second before coming back with a makeup bag and some clothes, and entered the bathroom. Meanwhile, I slipped on a greenish checked button up casual shirt and jeans.   

Misty came out ten minutes later. Her dark eyes were smoky and intriguing, but at the same time she looked cutesy in a cat skirt and tomahawk shirt. She looked really cute in all our smosh merchandise and Anthony and I wanted to ask her to model some when we brought out the next range. I severely doubted she'd want to. Eventually I would get round to asking her.