Chapter XXXIX ~ Ian ~ Thursday

Hi, friends!

Yep, this chapter took AGES to write. And the next one will take longer, I bet. These chapters have quite a lot of bits jammed into them and they will be pretty long, so I hope you understand that naturally they will take a little while. I hope to get the next one out by March, though! I'm sure I will. I just need to make it enjoyable.

I hope this chapter is okay! It drags on a while but there's a little more action towards the end. Friday is where it's at, I hope! {thats the next chapter.}

Have a great day/week/month! It's my birthday on Monday {17th} and I'm quite exciteeed :3

Hope you enjoy. The reads keep on growing! I'm so appreciative of each and every one of you and everybody who has commented and voted, I LOVE YOU.

lots of love,

fluffie xox

Chapter 39 ~ Ian Hecox

{No Song}

As the plane journey was a short 1hr 25 minute flight, waking up and having to make our way to the hotel was a shock to the system. Kalel and Misty were wide awake, as they hadn't slept on the plane, whilst me and Anthony sluggishly made our way to the taxi park. By now, it was 12:30am and I just wanted to get there.

Kalel caught us a taxi, and Misty aided her in carrying the suitcases. I felt bad for it, but me and Anthony couldn't help but lazily sit on the bench as the girls hauled them in. Anthony was struggling to keep his eyes open and kept going silent. Meanwhile, I weightlifted with my heavy eyelids.

'Okay, get in, both of you sleepyheads,' I heard Misty say, and my eyes swam back into focus. Me and Anthony stumbled into the car sleepily, not waking up until it was time to check in to our hotel forty-five minutes later, which I left Anthony to do. I staggered up the hotel stairs, my suitcase in one arm and backpack in the other, and Misty managed to guide me to our room. This time, we were staying together, unlike Gaming Expo. This was the first hotel room we'd ever shared. But I had no energy to tell this to Misty, and instead pulled off my shorts and shirt and rolled into our double bed. I felt Misty roll in beside me a few minutes later and fell asleep seemingly within seconds.

***

The morning was tough, but necessary. My phone alarm commenced deafening my ears with the most irritating rattling sound at 7am. I hauled myself up and tapped Misty on the shoulder.

'Misty...'

'Mmmm,' she groaned, and turned away from me.

'Get up, sleepyhead.'

'Yeah, yeah,' she mumbled in response. I shuffled to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, and ended up having a shower too. I didn't want to stink in front of all the videomaking industry. Whilst washing my hair in the shower, I heard the gentle thud of Misty's rilakumma slippers against the carpet. She was up.

After my steamy shower, I allowed Misty into the bathroom to get herself ready, and got dressed myself into a casual shirt and jeans. It was hot, but because it was industry day we couldn't wear shorts. Despite this, we also didn't want to look too smart.

It was easier for Misty, but she was much more panicky than me.

'I wanna make a good impression. What the hell do I wear?'