Chapter XXXV ~ Ian ~ VidCon is ON

HEEELLOOOOO!

I'm so sorry! <3 I'm pathetic, haha.

It's been an unforgivably busy week and therefore this has come out 4 days late! There also won't be a chapter this Thursday because of Christmas and I'm going away on Boxing Day. I won't have time to write so hopefully I'll have one out by the 2nd (I think that's a Thursday.)

Excuse the boringness of this chapter. I hope it's slightly interesting! <3 <3 

Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you get everything you want, and more!

Much love,

fluffie xox  

Chapter 35 ~ Ian Hecox

(No song)

As soon as I heard the news that there had been another article about me and Misty- and that it had been in the newspaper- I panicked.

The first meeting of the day had ended and I got her text. The first thing I did was, of course, to text her back. I advised her the best I could, and to be honest, there wasn't much else I could have done. It totally overtook the big news I had. That could wait until we were at home, anyway.

The rest of the day I spent worrying about Misty. I knew what she could be like when she was alone. She'd be feeling the loneliness and probably feeling as empty as I was. Even though my best friend was by my side, I still felt the effect of her not being with me either. It happened too often: but it was the way my life worked, and without being harsh, it was what she'd have to get used to. But if I felt empty, how did she feel? She didn't have her lifelong best friend by her side, apart from maybe Kristie at work. I had Anthony with me. She was probably checking twitter...seeing all the new hate tweets...and in the end, I couldn't help but look through my latest tweets directed at me too.

@SmoshIan why are you carrying on with this girl? Haven't you realised enough is enough?

@SmoshIan why are you dating her lol lily was hotter

@MisTee @SmoshIan I think you guys should break up. Seriously. You don't belong together! #LilianGetBackTogether

@SmoshIan did you cheat on Lily?!

There also were fans that were more protective of themselves than Lily:

What's that bitch doing? @Smoshian is MINE!

@Smoshian and me are gonna get married but she's getting in the way!! Ian don't you agree? We're gonna have babies!!1!!1!

That girl wasn't even being ironic.

Mine were nowhere near as bad as Misty was receiving, but each one felt like a punch in the stomach. I knew I wasn't getting comments like: '@Mistee GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUTURE HUSBAND! @SMOSHIAN IS MINE SHORT FAT GINGER HOBBIT', but they definitely had a negative effect on me.

 You'd think that a new article with a picture of us would confirm that we were together and that Lily was over, but apparently not. Sometimes I wondered if our fans were a little slow. I'm kidding- but they sure were protective when they wanted to be. They weren't at all like this when me and Lily first started dating. It's as if there's a third force acting upon this situation and they're manipulating everyone to feel as if me and Misty are bad people. Well, I'm not always perfect, but I wouldn't label myself as truly evil.