Chapter XXXX ~ Misty ~ Not-So-Sunny Friday

Hello, guys!

I know these chapters take so long, it's been a month since the last one and I feel kinda bad. These take a bit more time, though. But the next one isn't long away. Drama is almost upon us! Prepare :3

Have a great week, everyone! <3

fluffie xx

Chapter 40 ~ Misty Cooper

I didn't realise how much action would be happening in one day at Vidcon. Thursday alone had been crazy. I could feel that I was making everything awkward for Ian at first, but as the day progressed I felt gradually more confident amongst all the Youtubers. Having Kristie helped: she encouraged me to just go for it, and go up and say hi. We had a fun day together and spent most of the day bantering amongst ourselves.  And craziest of all, by the end of the party, I'd become friends with Dan and Phil and was in deep conversation with Phil about our love for Ikea.

But soon, my drink had been spiked and I felt unbelievably nauseous. At first I dismissed it as temporary, and just resolved to have no more drinks. But it got worse and as soon as we started walking home, I managed to vomit all over Ian's shoes. I wasn't grateful enough to Ian: he sat next to me the entire time and looked after me; just one of the reasons why I love him. And then he found out: about the texts. The texts from this...hater. Whoever they were. And I felt awful; Ian must have felt so betrayed. But I just didn't want to hurt him anymore. After what happened with the cola incident, I really really really didn't want Ian to feel any worse about our relationship, and to feel that I was being treated unfairly. I wasn't going to lie: I hated the way that some fans treated me, but at the same time I loved the life I lived with Ian. We were so happy together, and I loved him with all my heart. And the previous night, I tried to be as diplomatic as I could but, needless to say, I was still feeling very sick and I didn't know how convincing I sounded.

The next day, Friday, we woke up to torrential rain. I couldn't help but feel reminded of Gaming Expo, where Ian kissed me in the pouring rain and we hugged, kissed, played and lay around with each other in his and Anthony's hotel room.

Ian was still in a deep sleep. I checked my phone. It was 6:30am. To be honest, I was knackered and had a dull headache at the back of my head. My eyes felt heavy, but I knew it was now or never. We had to be there for 8, today, anyway.

I nudged Ian gently, being careful not to be too harsh. In the end, we'd had a bit of trouble last night, and after everything he'd done to accept my reasons for not telling him about the texts. I just hoped he wasn't too offended and saw my point of view.

'Hey, Ian, sleepyhead...' I murmured softly, tapping his back.

'Urgh,' Ian grunted in reply. 'Morning, babe,' he said huskily.

'Look at the rain!'

Ian let his eyes creak open and cast them towards the window. 'Reminds me of something,' he said, cracking a knowing smile and rubbing his eyes.

'I know, same,' I smiled. 'I still smile thinking of that day.'

'Ditto,' Ian replied, stretching out his arms. 'You ready for the day?'

'I guess I am. But once I'm out of my pyjamas.'

'Of course,' Ian laughed tiredly.

'Look, Ian- about last night...'

'Don't worry about it, babe. It wasn't your fault.'

'But-'

'Just stay close to me,' Ian said.