Chapter IX ~ Ian~ Emergency

Guys! I'm so thrilled! Over 150 reads already? and this is my first! I hope to those of you who are sticking with it will all enjoy this chapter- It seems many have read the first chapter and realised its not Ianthony and left, hehe :) But to ANYONE who is reading this - THANKYOU. I really hope you're enjoying my fanfiction. You're awesome, yeah you. Just there. Sitting. You know who you are. Thanks. ;)

So here's the next chapter! That last one was quite sudden and strange- I know.

Anyway- hope you like this! More on its way.

love to all,

fluffie xx

 Chapter 9 ~ Song: Idioteque by Radiohead

Ian Hecox

That day had been strange. Really strange, and frustrating.

I was watching Adventure Time with Anthony as my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyway, out of curiosity.

'Hello?'

'Ian?' the voice yelped.

I recognized it... oh my God. I smiled instantly, the sound of her voice causing me to grin more.

'Misty. Misty! How- how did you get my..'

'Ian, oh god Ian..' I heard her break down. My smile faded.

'What's up, dude?'

'I need help. I've just..' she paused as she snuffled. 'Jay...' she cried, but she was talking in an low, quiet tone, as if she was sharing a secret.

'Oh yeah...isn't he your .. lodger guy?' I asked.

'He.. touched me.. Ian. I thi-think I've just been rr... r-r... raped!' she stuttered, just managing to get the words out.

My eyes widened.

Jesus Christ.

'Misty, I'm on my way okay? Stay safe. Where are you?' She paused as I heard a rustle.

'R-r-roland gardens.'

'Fuck! That's literally around the corner. I'm coming Misty.'

'Th--th..thanks' Misty blurted out loudly, I heard a gasp as she hung up.

I launched myself up, and jumped as I saw Anthony next to me. I'd forgotten he was there. He'd just heard the whole thing. He was looking at me as if I was crazy.

'Wha--?' he began, as I shouted:

'Anthony-- Misty..' I realised time was short and just yelped: 'There's no time to explain. I'll be back.'

Anthony looked just as perplexed as he was before, as I ran out the door, grabbing my keys, without bothering to get my jacket. I would walk but it's not safe.

Within seconds I was pulling out of the drive, and my car was swerving around the bend and towards the corner. My engine screeched by the speed I turned at.

I saw the sign for Roland gardens, and parked my car messily against the sidewalk. I swung open the door and flew down the street, looking left and right for Misty.

I reached the end of the road, a dead end of shrubs.

Where is she?

Is this what that gasp was about?

The bushes rustled. What? I cautiously looked behind them, and was taken aback by what I saw. A... tramp?

No.

It was Misty.

Her eyes were full of tears, bloodshot. Marcara ran down her cheeks. She was curled up, crying silently. Her long reddish brown hair was stuck to her face, tangled around her. She looked so fragile. She gently was rocking herself back and forth, as if she was in an asylum.

Her shirt was torn, and around her side was a scratched tan satchel.

'Misty, I'm here.' I crouched down beside her, and took her hand. She flinched. She was totally zoned out.

'Ian..Ian..' she mumbled.

She fixed her deep brown eyes at me, looking worried, but accepting. I tried to help her up. She jumped when I touched her waist. The only way to do this was to take her into my arms, she looked unable to walk. She was a wreck. I needed to get her into safety.

'Okay Misty, don't be scared. I'm going to carry you back to the car. I won't hurt you, I promise.'

'No...!' she gasped, taking me by surprise. 'You will, you will.'

'I won't Misty, I promise. I'm taking you back home. I'm here for you, okay? You can trust me.'

She again looked up at me with her big eyes, tears running down her face. I hoped it was a look of trust, but in reality she still looked petrified.

As I took her into my arms, she flinched. A lot. But she resisted and let me carry her. She wasn't heavy, in the slightest. Her wet hair was flying everywhere. Her eyes closed, gently. With Misty in my arms, I waddled back to the car, and lay her down in the back seat. I doubted she would be able to sit herself up.

'Misty? You're safe now. I'm going to take you back to mine.'

She nods softly as she goes to sleep.

A.N: Yep it's pretty short. But don't you WISH Ian saved you like that? aaaahhhhhh...