Chapter XXXXXII ~ Misty ~ Vidcon, Year 3 {{End}}

• Dedicated to Ian and Anthony

Here we go. Here we go. *Breathe*.

The final chapter of this fic. I have a final note to say {which'll be a separate chapter after this one} but before then, thank you so much to each and every one of you. The fact that you voted, commented or just simply read this through until the end means the world to me and I hope this is the ending you hoped for. It seemed right to end it with Misty, seeing as she's had one hell of a journey.

Writing this has been a journey- it's given me new found confidence in my creativity, everything. I want to hug you all. Each one of you is extremely special and have the ability to do whatever you want with your life- so go out there and live your dream. It's all you can do, as long as you have the confidence to go out there and just do it.

You all mean the world to me. This has been a big ol' journey for me, too.

For the last time with this fic, and for the last time a new chapter...I'm not kidding when I say I'm crying here. I hope that this is the ending you all hoped for.

lots of love

~ fluffie <3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

PS: small update- an EPILOGUE to this story has been published. Look for it on my page.

Chapter 52 ~ Misty Cooper

Three years later, I'm at Vidcon for my fourth time. Dan and Phil are with us- Phil by my side, and Dan on my other. Ian is strolling along beside Dan. Phil is laughing profusely about my analogies on the new Mario Kart game.

'The internet makes me look like I'm doing the weirdest things, especially if my connection sucks-'

'It's like that time when your internet kept making you bang into goats- oh, God that sounds so wrong!' Phil laughs, referencing the time when we stayed up all night playing video games online together. I grinned, remembering it. We were on Skype the whole time as we played, which led to a lot of hilarity. We'd done it four times since, seeing as it had been so entertaining.

'Banging goats is my one and only passion,' I say in a serious voice. Ian, Phil and Dan all laugh.

'Yeah, along with trying to find the new Limited Edition Super Smash Bros,' Dan adds, reminding me of when the three of us traipsed around London for four hours, trying to find the Limited Edition of the new game. That was over a year ago now.

'Hey, you wanted it too!' I tease Dan. 'It wasn't just me!'

'But I was all set to give up. Whereas you never would!' he replies. Phil points over to him and Dan's personal area, where they're due to begin their signing in about a half hour, and nods; It's time to split up. We wave and part ways. I hear a sudden wave of fans screaming as Dan and Phil get further away from us.

I grin at Ian as we approach our booth: it has seats laid out for all of us- Ian and Anthony, the Smosh Games crew, Kalel, and myself. Yes- I started making videos, and am sort of counted as a on-off Smosh Games member, especially when one is sick. I spot Mari, flaunting her new Pikachu bag I made her a while ago, (I finally got around to it), and waving. She runs up and hugs me. 'Nice bag!' I compliment her, winking.

'I know! A really talented girl made it,' she replies, making me grin like an idiot. 'Take a seat, you're between me and Kalel. This will be the most fun signing we've done yet. I mean, look how long the table is.'