Chapter XI ~ Ian ~ Drift!

Every day the reads go up! It's so nice to get some comments and votes now too from those who are liking what they're reading :D

Thanks so much for being so supportive! I hope you're all having an awesome week. It's a busy one for me and I'll be away this weekend so I might not be able to update until next week. But for now- here's another Ian chapter!

Please feel free to vote and comment, I love to chat to you all :)

Love you all, smoshers. Have an awesome day today okay!

Lots of love

fluffie xx

Chapter 11 ~ (no song)

Ian Hecox

I was awoken by Anthony.

'Dude, get up. We got a job to do.'

Misty was in the doorway.

'Anthony, are you sure about this?' she asked, nibbling her lip.

'Yes! He's a living creature Misty, we can't leave him.'

I turned to Misty. She was looking pretty distraught.

'Ian...Drift. My turtle..' she murmured. 'He's at Jay's. I can live without my clothes but Drift...he's my pet.' Her eyes welled up a little and she furiously wiped them back. I knew how difficult it was for her already and I guess Drift was a little fragment of home she had.

'Misty, we're going to get him. Now. You stay here,' Anthony instructed. 'When you came over a few days ago you talked a lot about him. I don't want you to lose him.'

For Anthony only knowing Misty for a few days, it was clear he already cared about her a lot. He patted her on the shoulder gently. She winced a little, like she had when I'd picked her up last night. I felt bad for them both- Anthony clearly thought she was just shying away from him and being rude. But, I knew MIsty was still shaken up from last night. I wanted to explain to Anthony, but Misty was there and it wouldn't have been appropriate. I decided to just leave it.

I got up off the couch and pulled on an old Smosh merch t-shirt from the pile of fresh clothes on the dining table. I would change my pants when Anthony and Misty had left.

'I know the address,' I told them.

'You can't just storm into his house...he'll get angry. What if he finds out where I live now?' Misty worried.

'Your safety is our priority, we're gonna get Drift. How about you call your Mom?'

'Good idea. Would you mind speaking to her later maybe, just to assure her you're not rapists either. She'll be really het up about it. I almost don't want to tell her, as important as it is...' she looked down into her lap.

'It'll all be fine, I promise you. Horsey.' I told her, with a wink, my hand on her shoulder.

She smiled.

'Thanks, dude.' she said.

'Let me just put some pants on, Anthony.' He nodded. I rushed to my room, clumsily slid on a pair of old jeans and threw my pyjama bottoms on the floor. Doing up the flyer zip and button, I rushed back into the living room.

'We'd best be off then,' announced Anthony. 'See you in a while, Misty. If there's any problems, even if it's just where the cereal is, call us.'

'Will do,' she assured us. 'Thank you,' she said again, and we left.