Chapter XXXVIII ~ Misty ~ So it begins

Hello, my lovelies,

Happy Friday! Let's hope the new smosh video is absolutely goddamn awesome.

Here's the newest chapter, the rest of my story is pretty much set in stone, I just need to write it. I really hope you guys like it!

lots and lots of love,

fluffie xox

Chapter 38 ~ Misty Cooper

Song: Doin' it right by Daft Punk 

Vidcon dawned quickly. Almost too quickly. I had no idea if I was mentally prepared for what lay ahead.

By then, I had a wealth of 10 anonymous creepy texts.

I know where you live, little slut. And I'm gonna come and find you. You're not getting away with what you've done.

Had a good night out, slut? You look lovely when you sleep.

Oh, going to Vidcon, are we?

I'll meet you there.

Looking forward to next weekend? I am, little slut.

Twinkle twinkle, little slut, prepare for me to kick your butt.

Hello, Misty Snooper. You really do like to get your nose into other people's relationships, don't you?

Hm, strange, you never reply, do you? Probably because you're out and about, causing more trouble and having sex with other people's boyfriends.

Only 4 days left until Friday, little slut. Then we'll meet at Vidcon.

I hope Ian is next to you the entire time. You're absolutely dead.

I still hadn't told Ian. After his reaction the other night, I didn't want to further upset him. I felt bad hiding so much from him but I knew it was for the best, because seeing him in so much emotional pain made my heart break. But these texts were absolutely terrifying.

The hate on twitter had definitely reduced by a little, however: that one hate account had stopped tweeting because they were 'on holiday.' Ha! Riiiight.

I'd also done another final two days of work. I now had a crisp $405 to spend at Vidcon. Kristie hadn't been there though: she'd already left to L.A a week earlier, and was staying with her grandma. I'd be seeing her on the Thursday for the majority of the day, as that was when Ian and Anthony had a load of interviews, and so did Kalel for Wonderland Wardrobe. It was the 'Industry' day, so no fans apart from girlfriends, boyfriends and other family members were allowed into the convention centre. This massively decreased my anxiety: there'd be no Smosh fans to approach me. Kristie was allowed in, because Ian and Anthony had a friends/family industry ticket to spare. Ian thought it would be a good way for me to start off, and we could follow them around if we wanted, and maybe even meet some Youtubers. Despite the fact that Thursday would give me a chance to calm down a little, I was still terrified. I had felt confident the other day: it was time to prove them all wrong. But what if it didn't work out that way? I would probably say the wrong thing, make a fool of myself or make a sarcastic comment, like I always do, and have people think that I'm being rude.

Packing was difficult. What do you take to a 4-day event and how much? I'd already decided on my day bag: it had to be my little Pikachu side bag. I filled that first: charmander purse, with $80 for spending in the day, and I kept the rest of my money in my suitcase, where I could always top it up. I also had my 3DS XL for streetpasses, sunglasses, a bag of jelly babies {plus 3 bags in the suitcase, just in case,} and a sharpie to get stuff signed. My phone would stay in my pocket, close to me.