Chapter XIII ~ Ian ~ Lunchtime with Misty

Hey bros!

Looooong message ahead... bewarree!

Okay- firstly... ERMAHGERDDD ANTHONY AND KALEL GOT ENGAGED I FREAKED OUT I'M OVER THE MOON FOR BOTH OF THEM AND THAT WAS THE CUTEST PROPOSAL EVER I SQUEAL NOW THINKING ABOUT IT... AND THAT RING IS GORGEOUS... *>.<*

they belong together okayyy- I just hope Ian's the best man and makes the cutest speech at their wedding omgg (and I'm working on a fanfic about that...) So in short, let's just say this is basically set around the last year or so, that is 2011-2012 ish :)

Secondly yep, I'm afraid Mel just doesn't exist in this fanfiction, as much as I love her just because it'll be the way this fanfic works. But don't assume that I don't like Mel because I ADORE HER and think she is an amaaaazing girl. She's mutha'flippin awesome. :3

Lastly, I hope you're enjoying it! I really enjoy writing this, so thanks for reading and giving it a chance.

LOVE YOU ALLLL <3

fluffie xx

Chapter 13 ~ Song: (no song)

Ian Hecox

Anthony said he'd drive.

'Cheers dude, you sure? I'll film.'

'Nah it's fine. I'm in the mood to drive anyway. You alright in the back Misty?'

'Fine!' she squeaked. 'Don't worry about me, you can get on with filming.'

'We'll introduce you somehow,' Ian said.

'How shall we go about it?' Anthony admitted. 'You know how the smoshers are. They'll get...fired up.'

'Good point,' I replied. 'Let's just honestly say she's our new roommate.' I felt bad for Misty in the back, as we had our conversation. I felt like I was talking about her behind her back.

'That's the only way to do it, they'll see her in other videos anyway. It'll be fine,' Anthony reassured me. I nodded and turned back round to face forward.

'Okay, let's go.' I said, and pulled out our camcorder.

'Welcome to Lunchtime with Smosh!' I yelled excitedly, zooming the camera in on my mouth. 'And TODAY... we'd like to introduce you to someone new...' I panned the camera around to Misty in the back. She waved cutely, smiling.

'This is Misty! Say hey, Misty!'

'Hiya guys,' she said.

'Misty is our new roommate! She'll be living with us until, erm, she gets sick of us!' Anthony smiled.

'SOOOOOOO,' I swished the camera around to show my face. 'What are we eating today........ Misty!' I asked of her, taking her by surprise as I zoomed the camera in on her. We'd already decided on tacos, so it wasn't too harsh.

'Eeeerrrr, tacos!' she grinned, showing her straight white teeth, perfectly in line.

'A very good suggestion,' Anthony complimented, nodding.

'Drive, Anthony, drive!' I demanded.

We talked about the usual crap we did on lunchtime. Food, foodgasms, poop. You get the drift-- ooh see what I did there. We'd just picked up Drift, Misty's turtle...

I had been staring into the camera for a good 10 seconds in thought of my clever pun. I shook my head and just smiled menacingly at the camera, as we pulled up at Taco Bell. We never say where we go though, or we do advertising copyright, blah.. blah..